Increased PoT odds - your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Events' started by Weird D, May 4, 2016.

1. Waks

Waks Member

I pulled Rejin earlier with my one-try-5-energy-YOLO pull. Glad to say I wont be pulling for a while :D

Onark likes this.
  2. Vicioustein

Vicioustein Active Member

Well, I was done today sbing Reijin Z, so I pulled 3 times ; I got: Bajanna, Ellvern and Gugba ... The increased rate did not work for me...

EDIT: Finally got Olber with my today's pull.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  3. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

I pulled a couple times (well, 3, I think) a few days ago and got Ellvern once, who was one of the characters in the event at the time. So it does (very anecdotally) seem to work, but 1) I already had Ellvern and 2) he's not a Z, so I have no idea how much help the event is for pulling the new Zs.

I've given up and am just going to go back to the Pull 10 events.

4. Ether

Ether Active Member

I pulled once this morning and got Olber (freaking finally !), who has been eluding me for months now, so I think that it does work. However, I don't think it raises up the Z rate. It's probably more of a [ IF you pull a Z, then it'll more likely be the event one ] type of thing.

5. Onark

Onark Member

I got a survey the first day so I started making big plans for my .28/day earnings. Anything else you wanna ruin for me?

supergaijin and Sean Bond like this.
  6. Loner

Loner Active Member

Reached S league and got Harold. Now I just need the twins and Manmer for a super bow team. Not sure about Zavison though.
    Btw when will you give me Ma'curi MW? I only have 7 silver left to pull you know :hilarious:

7. Oki

Oki Active Member

Odd up don't work. I use up 25 energy and hope for gegonago. I pulled two gold card, but one is Samatha and another is czekras:(.
    This add up thing does not work at all. I didn't pull any of the odd up character. Save your energy for 10 pull event

So disappointed right now:(

8. Kupo

Kupo Active Member

I does work.

I cleared silvers from the PoT pool. During those events, I pulled Zerro, Reijin, Olber, Reijin (after recoded the first one) and Gego this time.

It took me 9 pulls to do so, it is near 50% in the increased pool for me.

But it does not increase the chance to have a gold or rainbow card, so you should stick to the 10/2 event.

9. Anubarak

Anubarak Active Member

The only character I cleared from pot is lewto^.
    I haven't cleared PoF so those characters are all still in pool.
    I did a 10 pull in row at Olber/reijin event and got Olber, at ellvern/zerro and got ellvern, at increased z odds and got jaguna^ and 2 days ago I pulled gegonago.

So it works very well for me

10. Onark

Onark Member

Just pulled 10 since I wasn't planning on pulling at 10/2 with all the recodes I'll be working on, I have Amazora^ and Gego/Myne are my top 2 most wanted. 1 gold and it was Gaiga. I didn't event get regular Amazora once and her SB is 5%.

One more data point for the pile.

11. Wiitard

Wiitard Member

I finally hit golden road Sunday and been waiting for gego to show up in this event, after finishing all my silvers I decided to pull 6 times and got the following.

Amissandra.
    Samatha.
    Koko
    X3 gego

I already have the other 3 recoded but finally gego has found his path to me

12. CulturalGeekGirl

CulturalGeekGirl Active Member

Blarg. Spent 45 energy, nothing but silvers. I'm CLOSE to the golden road now, only 9 characters away and all of them at 60% or better... most of 'em at 75% or better. All single-phasers, though.

If I can somehow get a total of 100 points of SB in the next... two days, then one purchase of 100 energy will put me on the gold road. I might just do it...

Edit. Oh wait, DAMNIT I forgot I still havent replaced my Nakupi. Siiiiiiigh.

crazedmonk likes this.
  13. Nyquist

Nyquist Active Member

I really think my interpretation of the event is correct. First decision whether silver, gold or rainbow, then the odds on the character get applied. I have pulled at all events and am on the golden road. I had 4 Zerro during her event and a dupe Olber.

There is no increased rate of pulling golds or rainbows.

Sean Bond likes this.
  14. Loner

Loner Active Member

Did one pull and the moment I saw silver, I knew instantly it would be NakupĂ­ lol :hilarious:
    Well just hope I will get Burbaba next week and be done with silver :p

15. Onark

Onark Member

After pulling 12 from plus pacts and my experience clearing PoF, I think I'm gonna exclusively pull during these events now. My team is viable for almost all content now with enough effort so I might as well clear the PoT faster.

16. Sean Bond

Yeah, I'm staying away from the increased odds events. I feel like they're basically there to give compulsive pullers an "exciting" reason to pull in between the Pull 10 events, but for anyone who is stingy with their money/energy, the Pull 10 events are by far the best way to go.

17. Biotar

Biotar Member

The new + pull is quite useful if you are about to complete SBing A and B classes but missing the units you recoded before.

18. Sean Bond

Yeah, I'm sure that's true, I'm speaking mostly from the perspective of people nowhere near the end of PoT (or any of the tiers).

19. Onark

Onark Member

TL;DR: I think +pact events are better for the patient ones and I'm not the hopeful type or the type to pray to RNGeesus.

I'm supposedly in need of about 5k energy to finish the PoT and I don't have a majority of the elite units. I think once you hit a certain point in your roster, however, the +pacts are more useful in the long run than the 10/2 events. RDK is a struggle right now but I CAN beat it (theoretically) and I think I can beat IDK too.

I pulled 12 and got 1 gold and it was Gaiga. My chances of getting an S/SS/Z character I don't want or already have are high anyway. Might as well pull on +pacts so if/when I get an S/SS/Z I don't like, they will SB further and lower my chances of getting them later. Alternatively, I have a higher chance of getting the S/SS/Z character I do want if/when I hit S/SS/Z land.

20. Loner

Loner Active Member

Pulled twice on my alt. Eileen and Manmer. Seems like I have no luck with these events. Save the rest of my energy for next week's 10/2 then.