Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Soullo, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Soullo

Soullo Member

Hello to all,

I started playing Terra Battle almost 1 year ago thanks to 1 of my friend that said i would liked this game. He was right: i was so addicted to it. I really loved the artwork, the music and the first half of the story.

Well, after a lot of playing, i found this forum back in October last year but i did never have the chance to introduce myself because of personal reasons.

When the first Vengeful Heart event i quitted because when i changed my devices i forgot to screenshot my Personal information and lost my account. So i didn't have any more reasons to play again after clearing all the main story and almost all the side quest.

I started anew today when i saw the news of Terra Battle 2 and wanted to try again this game.

I hope i haven't bored you all with my writing, i'm just glad there are people that play this game even now^^

Rydia likes this.
  2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Hi, welcome to TBF :love:

Nice to know that you decided to join us and yes, this game is addicting xD
    I'm sorry to read that you lost your old account, but with the help of the community you'll catch up on your old progress pretty quickly, so don't worry ;)

Some users also like to reroll / start with a stronger account, so make me know if you want to redeem one of the accounts collected in this thread; as always, I remind you that by playing with someone for the first time awards the player with some Energy, so you might want to join us in chat from time to time at least to collect your "first contacts" :)

Other links you might want to check are:
    Have an amazing day!
    :greet:

3. Soullo

Soullo Member

Thanks ^^
    I'll take a look

4. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    You put Zodiark as avatar, I'm going to enjoy your presence here :happy:

Over the weekend there are not many people on chat, but usually there's always someone lurking (online) willing to help you by replying to your questions and hosting you runs :)

5. admq25

admq25 New Member

Hello everybody,welcome to this site...................