Is it Possible to have 1 Account with 2 Phone

Discussion in 'Bugs, Hackers & Feature Requests' started by Christian, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Christian

Christian Active Member

Just wanna ask to anyone have experience with it.
    If I have 2 Phone and I have 1 account , it is possible to played TB with one of the phone.
    Is the save file on the phone or server TB, Can I login with phone A at he morning and Phone B at the night.
    is the same file will be synchronize at the phone B when login.

Thanks.

2. Umowoïs

Umowoïs Well-Known Member

Medals:
    The save file is on the device and is not related to your Apple ou Google account. There's nothing like a auto synchronization.

If you want to play with the same TB account on two phones you have to use the "change device" in game process every time you want to go from a phone to another one, you have to set a new password every time. It's a little bit risky imo.

Christian likes this.
  3. James

James Active Member

You actually *can* use two devices with one account. You need to manually transfer the game data files from one device to the other. Most methods of doing this require jailbreak/root for access to the file system.

There is an old thread here where this was discussed and tested in more detail. The primary concern is that some data does handle conflicts (data sent to the server from two clients) properly while other data does not. You would need to be careful to exit the app on one device before opening it on the other (also completing battles before using the other device) to err on the side of caution.

Christian likes this.
  4. Eliud

Eliud New Member

it actually is possible but you will need a jailbroken device with a cydia app called slices. ive been using it and its worked so far for me.

5. windrixx

windrixx Member

I remember trying to co-op with myself on 2 different phones; it's possible but you only get the experience/drops once so there's really no point unless you have OP units you'd like to duplicate. But yeah, as long as you're careful to finish battles in progress before switching you can play an account on any number of devices.

6. haloo

haloo Member

Hi, I was looking for this co-op with myself trick on internet and found your reply. Please guide me how to do this, so I can play co-op anytime.