Is TB getting too easy?

Discussion in 'General' started by Spyhunter, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Spyhunter

Spyhunter Member

I just tried a level 3 metal ticket. Got 427k exp with a pretty normal amount of enemies. Instead of wasting experience the new approach almost gave all to the low ranked characters. All these changes + power ups like extra time etc is really making TB feel much easier. Am I crazy?

2. Eiji

Eiji Active Member

Yes, yes you are crazy.

3. Chev4

Chev4 Active Member

You're are crazy. This is a mobile game, shouldn't have been difficult to begin with. All the grinding should be saved for their console release.

4. Joyful

Joyful New Member

Hush now before Mistwalker makes the metal zone enemies give 5 exp each.

Joking aside nobody is forcing you to use the metal zone or powerup items. The game is/was pretty easy already.

5. Terra-Em

Terra-Em Well-Known Member

Wait till you get to 60 and need to grind. Leveling up new characters was a chore, MW has fixed that to an extent. I am grateful for the changes.

6. Lionel

Lionel Active Member

Compare your team with the people on the forums, realize how much you suck and youll see that this game is extremely dificult. This thing happens to me all the time

Kozue, selenta and snpaa like this.
  7. Spyhunter

Spyhunter Member

Lol. I guess I had a real sense of accomplishment when I got my first characters to 70. Now it is just so quick and just doesn't feel as exciting.

8. Heahengel

Heahengel New Member

The question is more the first play experience. If it's really easy to stay over leveled with minimal effort so that the campaign is never challenging, I think that's a problem.

I remember the game speed seeming very nice when I first went through. Since the changes are mostly to MZ 4 and 5 (which makes them worthwhile next to 20 - great change), and to make pulling up characters that are behind easier, it seems like they are making intelligent changes that won't mess up that initial experience.

Lessening the end game grind is not a bad thing, unless there is absolutely no content to replace it. And co-op mode, way way faster than I expected it to come out, pretty much removes that danger for the moment.

9. RabidKitten

RabidKitten Active Member

Tier 3 Event Bosses are all very challenging, the rest is not super hard, but very fun... You know games are supposed to be... fun.

10. Daluva

Daluva New Member

When I hit this point I ended up just shelving those units and starting from scratch with a brand new team, kept it fresh for me :)

11. Kylu

Kylu Active Member

Unfortunately, they have to keep it relatively easy to keep all ages interested in the game. If it is easy for adults but still difficult for younger people they lose way too many customers.

12. Spyhunter

Spyhunter Member

13. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

I don't think Chaos III is easy....