Is this it for TB?

Discussion in 'General' started by tieuzbao, Jul 31, 2018.

1. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

What's going on? More specifically, is MW just slowly phasing out TB1? Out on a whimper?

2. Hayden

Hayden Well-Known Member

All i know is we're very likely not getting anything for another 40 days since VH will be running for that long and is probably content on their book. shrug

3. Quartzel

Quartzel Well-Known Member

It wouldn't surprise me if TB2 was meant to phase out TB1, but that didn't pan out like they wanted.

Anyway, Terra Wars is starting out beta 2. They could be really busy with that game.

4. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

New content in TB1 has slowed down, hopefully after TB2 closes, it will pick up again.

5. azul120

azul120 New Member

I hope they run that collab again. My coin runs could sure use Chirol.

6. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

According to that one interview Sakaguchi gave, he said even with new installments in the TB series he would still want to keep TB1 going, and since many characters in Terra Wars being from TB1 it seems odd to shut down TB1 if they can help it. Since they are going ahead with TW development even after TB2 shut-down, there's hope yet for TB1.

Though it also looks like they don't want to waste any more resources on developing TB1 further so all they are doing is maintaining the game while releasing some simple quests and new characters to collect from time to time. TB1 is more like a stepping stone for their new games, if they are still doing the idea of a TB series.

7. Hamish

Hamish New Member