It's nice to meet you all :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LadyAshj, Jun 18, 2018.

1. LadyAshj

LadyAshj New Member

My name is Dori. Ive been playing TB1 for a while now and TB2 (though I've left that now because of the shutdown, boo) since it came out. Honestly I mostly got into it because I liked the artwork but I stayed because its actually fun to play~

I'm a bit of a casual player sadly, so I dont know anything about good units or abilities. Ive been coming here for a little bit before now to help with that. So I guess this is a belated thank you for all the help. I hope we get along!

foolmoon and Tometo like this.
  2. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

Hello there~ Welcome to the forum :love:

3. LadyAshj

LadyAshj New Member

Thank you<3

4. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Welcome to TBF <3

Compared to TB2, I've always found the "original" more enjoyable, reason why I'm sure that you're going to have a lot of fun with TB1 as well ;)
    In case if needed, don't hesitate to ask us questions! (like, of any kind, we know that joining to a new game might bring up a lot of doubts) The community is always really happy to help and support those who seek advice.

Oh, and don't feel down because you're a casual player: I went "hardcore" a couple of years ago and there's not one single day I don't regret my decision. I've spent my best times launching the game whenever I wanted, and today I still think that playing casually is the very best way to actually enjoy Terra Battle <3

In case if needed, time ago I've wrote down few tips we always give to the newcomers, you can find them here: http://terrabattleforum.com/threads/just-some-tips-for-new-players.11798/

I know is a bit chaotic (actually, I'm rewriting it), but there are still some important details you might want to read in order to have a better time later on (unless you're going full-casual, in that case just enjoy the game!)

Hope to have a chance to play with you soon :love: :greet:

5. kaze19

kaze19 Member

Hi there and welcome to our small cute Community!!! Hope you enjoy it here and if you have some questions feel free to ask! We are here for you :love:

6. LadyAshj

LadyAshj New Member

Thanks!

TB1 compared to TB2 is certainly far more easy when it comes to keeping track of things. 2 simply had far too much stuff (Guardians and their stats, the "main characters" and theirs, all that equipment. UGH) D;

I'm not entirely new to TB1, I did used to play it quite a bit before TB2, I'm about halfway through the story, but I will be sure to ask about anything I'm not sure about. It never hurts to learn more! I'll certainly be looking at those tips to see if there's something I don't know. I appreciate you providing them. <3

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  7. LadyAshj

LadyAshj New Member

Thank you very much!

Awww, I already feel taken care of :D

kaze19 likes this.