Jars of Feets Z class tier list

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by jarsoffeet, Jun 20, 2016.

1. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

You already have Senala but have no idea how strong Jennish^ is??? :facepalm::dead:

If you check out @derposed's DPS spreadsheet, you'll see that Senala^ is the strongest fire mage, the second strongest photon mage, has crazy high magic defense+stackable MDEF+magic deflector, impair magic, status guard, and on top of all that is #1 DPS in the game, so i think we can safely say the jury is NOT out on Senala :).

2. Kilroy512

Kilroy512 New Member

I got Senala and Jennish at the same time after I realized the game was worth putting money into on the second or third day.

3. Laura Lita

Laura Lita Just a Moderator Staff Member

Medals:
    To be completely fair, her only competition is Sayu and Edg'low so being second strongest Photon mage means very little in general, but yeah she's high up there for mixed elemental DPS.

Sean Bond likes this.
  4. Kilroy512

Kilroy512 New Member

For mixed dps she is supposed to be the highest at 86k compared to Mizell, the previous highest, at 82k. Whether the fact that it is typed damage is a bonus or a penalty is a little here or there though. I'm not sure if there are enemies immune to fire for instance but I had a little trouble when I ran into the segment of the game where the enemies absorbed lightning damage and my main carry was Jennish^.

5. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

I would think Mizell^ would typically be better given that her magic is non-elemental, but yeah, I'm sure there are parts of the game where Senala absolutely wreaks havoc (I mean, moreso than a top tier magic user already does).

6. Laura Lita

Laura Lita Just a Moderator Staff Member

Medals:
    Mizell's main benefits aside from very high DPS are Kinetic Trap removal and Magic Attack Augments. Senala mostly just hits hard and tanks magic well with the combination of Magic Deflector and Impair Magic. But yes, numbers-wise, Senala has the highest DPS in a double pincer thanks to two tier 3 skills and a single tier 4 - Something she and Mutoh have in common.

7. derposed

derposed Well-Known Member

One of the main benefits of Senala is her Senala O companion, which lets you compensate for 60 missing luck across your whole team. Combined with the Panda (+30L) that is in this week's trading post, she opens up a whole new dimension of 100L team compositions.

8. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

If this is still being updated, I think Eileen^ should be moved to Niche tier. She's crap, but she has CT and Time Trap Ward built in, making her a great mover in stages with time traps.

9. Terra-Em

Terra-Em Well-Known Member

"suoh O" can only be gained via TP, so keep a look out.
    And is Mizell so good she is in both the 1st and 3rd category pictures? If so, I agree. ;)