Kino and 8-bit

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by claude, Dec 8, 2016.

1. claude

claude Active Member

Anyone still bother to LB them? I have kind of lost my motivation to do that anymore...

2. yeezus

yeezus Active Member

I only LB the monsters needed for re-recoding. It is tiresome though.

3. Christian

Christian Active Member

We need to retired man..........LOL nothing to do anymore ^_^ 766 days login.

4. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

The LBing is extremely tedious and boring. Running Kino/8B I with a l100 team for chance drops is faster than running Kino/8B III with negotiator but Kino/8B I farming is basically worthless for TP currency, experience, money and everything else except for maybe Metal Minions. I farmed Marilith Kino up to L95 and it was mind numbing and now I just want the minimum loot form Mechanic so I can go work on something more interesting in this game... which is basically anything else.

5. dre

dre Member

LB'ing is pretty demotivating, perhaps opinions would change if they were 3-5% drops instead? I'm happy with not paying & bingegrinding for a Clara^ 100 though, as I have the time.

6. derposed

derposed Well-Known Member

I'm currently in the process of 1-turn killing 8-bit orbling I 400 times to get a 100L Mizell^. I certainly wouldn't be doing that for the 8-bit/kino monsters themselves, but some of the recodes (snaip, mizell, Senala) are worth it.

7. claude

claude Active Member

So I have been LBing all the kino and 8 bit up until this Thursday's rotation because of the grind is just too much. And so along with max LB all those useless characters, I used those opportunities to get the O and lv80ing the O II, and also get the adventure-specific O II. That adventure-specific one though, I have max LB'd all those kino/8-bit in the past and still never had enough drop to lv 80 them... guess now I won't even bother any more, too much grind and the trade off is minimal plus the adventure specific ones usually come with subpar skills anyway...