KLB - Time & Strategy to clear A/B & S/SS pools

Discussion in 'Guides' started by doodootron, Mar 3, 2017.

1. dragon_food

dragon_food New Member

When you clear a letter the other letters increase in the same proportion. I noticed this when I finished clearing A/B pools.

I don't remember the numbers exactly but originally they were something like this:

Z - 4%
    SS - 11%
    S - 20%
    A&B - 65%

After I finished clearing A&B it changed to something like this:

Z - 11.4%
    SS - 31.4%
    S - 57.1%

which is the same proportion as before with A&B removed.

Since there is an event right now my current percentages are:

Z - 24.24%
    SS - 30.30%
    S - 45.45%

phoenix_stealer likes this.
  2. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:

Clearing A/B pool increase the rate of Z pull. It triplicates the chance of Z passing from 4% to 12%
    Totally not do the 10x pull: 7 bahls for 1 Z thing. Totally unworth. After you finish her youll Z chance will skyrocket.

What i say is do individual pulls now and get Bahl, then clear her luck with any other characters you have to work on and enter silver road :D

I dont think is worth to clear your 9 characters before pulling from bahl. With a 70% chance of getting bahl you can risk a dupe or two. To give you 1 example last time I was close to a road with similar chances than you I pulled once and got a dupe of the higher road, then pulled again and got the character i was searching for. So even that dupe was worth to avoid me being stuck.

What you can do is, (if you are good with dracorin) is create a party of 5, and clear those 5 characters, after that party is done (do the Goldens of course) then you can pull for bahl (only 4 characters to dupe) and then LB her with the other 4 (or 5 if you happen to get some other before her)

So summary:

Do a party of 5 (with dracorin, prefered) -> LB them

Pull for Bahl and LB her with the other 4 characters :D

Profit!!! You now are in golden road with a 12% chance for a Z character and no characters to LB :D

Edit: So I basically wrote this post and forgot to finish the last sentence and press enter...2 other people have answered you meanwhile XDDDDDDD

RIP me xD anyway my advice stills stands XD

3. phoenix_stealer

phoenix_stealer Member

Oh, ok, i didn't thought the % of drop in Z unit jump to 12 %
    And i thought that the increased rate was a fixed amount.

No doubt now, i will do single pull :D, depending of motivation, i will wait a little for pulling Bahl

Thank for the information :)

Rydia likes this.
  4. Hildegarde

Hildegarde New Member

I cannot. Running Cryptic Forest for the past month overandoverandoverrrjsa;a;lk; made me start to spasm. :arghh:

If there's another method to boost luck, do share!

5. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

Farm Luck Candy from Agartha Hard :troll:

Serious answer, unfortunately the forest is the most efficient method to farm Luck.

Another way is to wait for Lucia event to come back, since every run of Lucia IV guarantees at least 0.3 Luck (or 0.6 if two Orblings spawn). It costs a whopping 40 Stamina, though, so it's much less efficient both time-wise and stamina-wise.

There are certainly other ways, like Tower of Temptation, Lucky Orbling, or Melting Pot, but those aren't farmable.

Or you can spend like a billion to pull everything and singlehandedly save MW :troll:

6. phoenix_stealer

phoenix_stealer Member

No, their is another way than simplfy farming Cryptid Forest !

You got Royal RingStone, then farm Cryptid Forest : it is twice more effficient !

7. Guaparrón

Guaparrón Active Member

But you need a good moon mage like Feno to do SK, you can get Feno easily if you remove Silvers and Golds from PoT, that requires farming Luck in the forest.

8. azul120

azul120 New Member

One of the other threads said to minimize animation intensive attacks to save time, which makes perfect sense (save for crucial AoE attacks).

9. Hildegarde

Hildegarde New Member

Thanks for this, I actually followed your advice and after 35 tries, I got the Royal Ringstone today. I had the good luck to pull all the moonies and Schweiz during their first cycle in POT too, so dealing with the Sun King was definitely possible. #neveragain

To the forest where I will grind over and over... and over...

phoenix_stealer and Eblis like this.