Loaning ANY Adventurer (Yes ANY)

Discussion in 'Co-Op Mode & Friend Finder' started by Tuo, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Tuo

Tuo Active Member

It's official. I now have EVERY PoT character in the game. I finally pulled Olber ^ on my 6th attempt to get him. I'm looking forward to SB'ing him with a demon chronicle & 3 phases (each having a 30% job), with Kem in my team too. Lucia will be trickier to handle with her forced AOE attack, but she's going into my team too (might as well as I'm done with PoT for now). Furthermore, with 34-9 grinding, both Oxc's are at J3

For those who are keeping track of my progress, can you tell why I say any "PoT" character? Who is missing in my roster? :p

For those REALLY keeping track of my status, I also finally finished my final level 85 J1 achievement. Can you see who was the final J1 85 character?

I'll still be updating this thread occasionally, especially noting when that final character returns and when my current characters reach 100% SB too.

EDIT: For those who want my final stats (of those I recorded):
    Runs: 26,709
    Total SB: 6754.6%
    SB/Run: 0.2529 (decreased a lot at the end with only a few to SB)
    Days: 159
    SB/Day: 42.5%
    Runs/Day: 168
    Approximate Money Saved: $2904.48

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
    Matthieu and Ashitaka like this.
  2. Tuo

Tuo Active Member

In four days, Olber has almost caught up to Invincible for SB. Meanwhile, Lucia is staying a bit behind being mostly one phase (slightly better with her heal, but that's 100% chance). Also, I have now updated the title. Instead of any PoT character, now I can offer any character currently available in the game (Blade Falcon, Bone... whatever, and Ethereal are not considered "characters" by the game). With Leviathan returning to the arena, I now have her to J3 again (with a sizable amount of luck; her first level 3 boss dropped the B otomo, the trident, AND an orichalcum [and I only had 2 of those remaining!]).

[​IMG]

Chev4 likes this.
  3. CadenAvery

CadenAvery New Member

Having abysmal luck with farming helix's atm. Could I possibly trouble you for a TH?

4. Tuo

Tuo Active Member

Sure. Best way to reach me is via my Skype (Tutor KtoA). If you post that you will be in the chat area for a while though (and I get your message and am on), then I'll seek you out there.

5. CadenAvery

CadenAvery New Member

Awesome, I'll add you on there

6. Tuo

Tuo Active Member

Well, it's two weeks later, but here's my updated list. By the time you are reading this, Echo will likely be J3 (need the Ori's first), but now EVERY character I have is 100% SB. Of course, my levels still leave a lot to be desired, but I have made a lot of progress on that side too, thanks to the king MZ event that recently happened. Also, congrats to Odin ^ for being my first true Z at 80 (Seiryu, you don't count :p).

[​IMG]

7. neutralize

neutralize New Member

Are you still willing to loan out some characters? I really need a way to level up my squad...

8. Tuo

Tuo Active Member

Yes, I am. Since I generally just check the forums once per day, the best way to reach me is via my Skype: Tutor KtoA

neutralize likes this.
  9. neutralize

neutralize New Member

Alright, I sent a request.

10. Tuo

Tuo Active Member

I've added you back.

I hope to be offering other ways to reach me soon. I will be updating this post if I can get things worked out.