Lolies magical girl recode team question

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by icehro, Dec 9, 2017.

1. icehro

icehro Active Member

That title just means nothing ... ? Well I wanted to write some shit in title anyway

More seriously my problem is about recode

I'll start by my lolies
    - Shannen
    - Ayana

QUESTION : Which Recode ?

As Magical Weapon that's not a problem I've powerfull staves !

Thank you ~~~~

Rydia likes this.
  2. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

They have pretty much the exact same kit, so this goes for both of them.

If you plan on SBing/UBing, keep them at level 1, and just equip them with shop otomos (and heal otomos if you have them). Alternatively, you can put them on base 60+/DNA 20+ for their 30% skills; however, this wastes time because of the animations.

For the record, you don't really have to make the choice between recodes because it's a cheap switch between them as long as you farm enough materials for it. You can run Chapter 1 or Chapter 2 synced and get nucleotides, Un-matter/Un-cores, and rank experience easily. If you need Monstrous Hearts/Souls, then you can farm the events such as Leviathan and Treasure Quest.

IMO, both DNA and RNA have good kits. DNA has a Peta skill and an exterminator skill, which will make them monsters against whatever their exterminator skill is for. On the other hand, RNA only goes up to Tera, but their skills have innate range (range that comes from the skill, not from a weapon), and they have Equipment Amp (1.2x). As I don't own them, I have no idea if having Peta = having Equipment Amp, but I'd say the recodes are pretty much equal.

By the way, there is this one whale in the raids who has double Ayana DNA and completely dominates the rankings, so I miiiight lean towards DNA.

Rydia likes this.
  3. icehro

icehro Active Member

Thank you for your reply. I don't plan to SB/UB I've already enough grind time in TB1.
    I think I'll go for DNA ^^ Exterminator + Peta + Weapon Master is nice

Rydia likes this.