Looking for opinions

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Aj86, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Aj86

Aj86 New Member

Hello all. So I already have Hawke, Battle-R, Pengu, and Ji'row recoded and have several more at 99 just waiting. They are Unryu, Lyon, Enaveldt, Turttra, R'un, Bibi'lamia, Bulk, Samatha, and Jeanne. I was leaning towards Unryu because of the union bonus but R'un bonus is enticing as well. What are your thoughts on this?

2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Mi first thought is that you might to want to wait for few more hours (about 4) to collect the compensation for the recent nerfs and fixes, and see if is worth to pull something (assuming that you're not going to spend everything in equipment of course xD)

My second thought, considering what you have now (know that I still don't have a deep knowledge of the game as other might have), is that:
    • Samatha RNA rules: her CT+4 makes her my maneuver of choice
    • R'un RNA seems pretty strong as well, but as she needs some SB (and a Mega+Giga wands) in order to actually become a reliable source of death and destruction, I'd start to work on her as soon as possible
    • I don't like Turttra, but is always better to have a healer in the party; if you can wait, SBing a different guardian might be of help (and then replacing them with a different healer, but of course you'll need one for your synced plays)
    • Pengu's negotiator can be of help in some stages, but as I don't know the exact numbers for each recruit (and that, as a TB1 player I know how weak the normal Negotiator is against most of the enemies, compared to its "Pro" version), I wouldn't make it my first priority
    • Enaveldt doesn't say much to me, but has Treasure Hunter, a skill that can show itself pretty useful
    • Bulk DNA's Equipment Lore has potential: you could use it to give a proper physical protection to those who cannot wear heavy armor, and a magical protection to those who can't use light ones
    • Jiro'w's Frequency UP skill seems useful; overall is a complete guardian
    • Unryu was my first rare guardian, but although the Genji Armor looks really cool remember that 100U is a long way. I'd give the priority to SB a proper team so that you'll be ready to face the (eventual) hard/timed challenges you might have to face first. If you have some room for him in your party, I'd add him to the party
    • Lyon seems cool, but we still don't know how much we should invest in him. Mine is in the bench, lv99, in case it will be needed.

So, for now I think that I'd go with Samatha, R'un, Jiro'w, Bulk and Enaveldt, I guess? eventually replacing Samatha with Unryu for the easier stages (for SBing him) and Enaveldt with Turttra for the harder ones, but besides that I just woke up, I don't have much experience in this field and you might want to hear the opinion of someone else :p

3. Aj86

Aj86 New Member

Ji'row is definitely my mvp his skill boost pretty much ensures all skills will activate every chain. I wasn't really in any rush for Turttra as his base form has been doing the job so far. I do have a Hermes though maybe I should start working on her to replace Turttra.