Lucia Event Advice?

Discussion in 'Events' started by neutralize, Nov 22, 2015.

1. neutralize

neutralize New Member

Ok, I didn't get much time to play terra battle, so I'm down to 6 days left and only owning 5 lanterns and 3 maps. I tried fighting Leonidas, and the inferno and solar wind attacks keep messing me up because I don't understand what they do when I read the info about them. (Plus my squad wasn't strong enough for a while) Any advice on who to bring/what to do/how to complete this?

Current Squad:
    Suoh (Job 1 Lvl 71, Job 2 Lvl 40)
    Lunaken (Job 1 Lvl 72, Job 2&3 Lvl 36)
    S'naip (Job 1 Lvl 74, Job 2 Lvl 40)
    Amina (Job 2 Lvl 74, Job 2 Lvl 40)
    Piz'fer (Job 1 Lvl 72, Job 2 Lvl 39)
    Lucia Lvl 39

2. FishInTheDark

FishInTheDark Forum Event Manager Staff Member

There's not much strategy other than tank the damage and pincering him. To be frank, I think your chances of completing this in the time allocated is slim at best. Your characters don't even have job 3s so you're missing half their abilities and you're losing to Leonidas with Piz'fer so I'm guessing they're lacking in sb% too. I'd focus on getting your character's J3 items and farming metal tickets once you're done with that. You will need them in J3 to beat storm witch anyways so better get this over with now while there's a half-stamina event and prepare for future events as well.

noobs and neutralize like this.
  3. Tziouv

Tziouv Well-Known Member

Pizfer with capsules should participate in at least two pincers every turn. Slow and luck dependent, but that's your only hope with that party. Getting J3 Amina's Control Time will help.

neutralize likes this.
  4. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

I would agree that it's going to be pretty tough for you to complete if you only have J1 for most of your units. While I think Leonidas is in many ways a tougher boss than Storm Witch, everything in the Storm Witch's dungeon is higher level, so I would imagine it will pose you with real problems. I'd take advantage of the half-stamina event and gain as many levels/materials as you possibly can, and if you have time to try the Lucia event again, go for it. Priority should be getting your units to Job 3, though, especially since you have some good units there (and Piz'fer as a Z will wreck house).

neutralize likes this.