Lucia Event Discussion

Discussion in 'General' started by Kouromaro, Nov 4, 2015.

1. vortax

vortax Well-Known Member

Puprope and pupropu are not useful here. I'd try to level (if possible) Kem and Odin. Odin has very high DPS, and Kem has +20% and + 30% DEF to spears, so two activations will grant a x2 DEF to al your spear members. It really, REALLY helps.

S'naip is a beast, but without Manmer in your team to set negate circle of carnage, he will receive tons of damage as most enemies in this dungeon are swords. Perhaps a +20% HP Otomo could help. I'd also put hearing otomos (healing rod or wands) in some of your characters to ensure some healing is always possible (I'd put them into Kem, Rikken, and perhaps Suoh).

2. Drake the Drake

Drake the Drake Member

Ashitaka, thank you for the quick advice! Unfortunately Odin is stuck with job 1 for now.
    I would be happy to level up both Kem and Kapori if you think they are good. Would both be better than Grace and Velraine?

3. Drake the Drake

Drake the Drake Member

Vortax, thank you as well! Sounds like Kem is worth leveling to help the spear squad.

With my Odin only having job 1 available, do you think he can still help? Or maybe focus on Kapori as Ashitaka suggests?

4. bashar

bashar Member

@ Drake: Snaip and Macuri will kill things. Id use Rikken too as she is the only heal you need to reach the boss. And i found her paralysing arrows very good, and the extra time to set up your pincers is great. Kem would be good to bring too.

My feeling is that along with Macuri and Snaip, you just need guys that will survive and help them survive. Focus on killing the random mobs so the screen does not get filled with bad guys, pincer the healer whenever possible (and kill monsters when you cannot) and just hit the boss when possible without making it a priority, the mobs and healer come first. Pincer vertically to avoid demoralization, be patient, do not make mistakes and the witch will fall eventually.

Kapori is good and has good survivability, he ll be better than odin.

Good luck out there!

5. vortax

vortax Well-Known Member

With only job 1 he will not be of much help. Most of his DPS skills are on jobs 2-3.

Ka'pori can be a good addition to your team, since he has two skills that prevents taking physical damage (to himself). The downside is that he can't do much damage at all, and than his Augment Circle skills would be perfect to increase your team damage, if you had any sword DPS (Bahl, Zuzu, Gugba...) unfortunately you haven't. Still, if Odin can't be leveled, Ka'pori is probably your best bet.

6. Drake the Drake

Drake the Drake Member

Thank you everybody! The positive reception on the board here has me floored. What a great team of people. :)
    I will work on leveling up Kem and Kapori a bit and try again later in the month with:
    Macuri
    Snaip
    Rikken
    Suoh
    Kem
    Kapori

Can I get the healing wands using the coins to get Otomo? Or do I need to use energy?

Also, I usually play the game in Japanese so I am still trying to get a handle on the English names, etc. I am not familiar with the concepts like "DPS" and "augment circle".

7. bashar

bashar Member

DPS stands for Damage Per Second: we use it to describe the big damage dealers (Macuri, Snaip, Bahl...). For the skills name, you can check the wikia, as it has the dedciption of skills with the name. Here is the Augment:

Augment Circle, Sword, 30%
    [Increases pincer damage of Sword allies by 20% for 2 turns when leading a pincer.]

Lvl Rikken too: ideally to 65 65 90, she s got good defense, great support, and she will be the one you will use to set up your pincers.

Edit: you will not make much use of kapori's augment circle and the dude is fairly weak, but for the boss you simply need bodies to pincer with, and with fancy and ninja footwork, kapori is great at surviving.

8. Itzigo

Itzigo New Member

Thanks to you and Mitsuki for your help!
    Going to work hard on the leveling, also pulled A'merpact earlier, do you think I can use it for Lucia II?

9. Drake the Drake

Drake the Drake Member

Thank you for the tip! What if you recode her before reaching 100% SB?

10. vortax

vortax Well-Known Member

You can get the healing wand using coins, although probably you are getting healing pendants instead (chances of getting healing wand or rod are very very slim). Healing pendants can be upgraded to wands, but you must spend materials in order to do that, and metal minions to level them.

DPS is an acronym for "Damage per second". Although this, being a turn based game has not DPS value, is mostly used to refer "a lot of damage". High DPS characters are Ma'curi, S'naip, Odin lambda... Character that make a lot of damage in a single turn.

You can have a look to the DPS character list here:
    http://terrabattleforum.com/threads/guide-classement-dégâts-dps-ranking.7906/

Augment circle is a skill that three characters have: Manmer, Ka'pori and Djugan. Each one of them affect one type of characters (Manmer buff bows characters, Ka'pori swords, and Djugan spears). This skill increases that type of character's damage by 20%. a team composed of full DPS characters of one type and the character with the right augment circle skill can be very very VERY devastating. And example would be Ma'curi, Odin Z, Odin, Suoh, Olber Z and Djugan.

Edit: @bashar was faster than me XD

11. bashar

bashar Member

You can also recode Lucia at 80% SB as it will guarantee that every single one of her skills activate. It is not mandatory to SB her, but she is much easier to SB than regular chars, it'd be a waste not to.

@vortax : i was quick, you were thorough. Good teamwork :p

vortax likes this.
  12. Drake the Drake

Drake the Drake Member

@bashar

Thank you! I see. Since Lucia drops a lot in area 1, you should use that to get the SB up to at least 80%? Otherwise you can still increase it via normal procedures in quests, right?

Is 80% standard for all characters to activate all skills?

Anything else to keep in mind when recoding characters? Do you need the "sacrifice" monsters to learn all the skills first or does only required level matter?

13. bashar

bashar Member

The monsters disappear when you recode. Lucia got some 20% activation skills, that is why you need her at 80, but if she is at 70 she'll already be super strong, and indeed you can upgrade her SB the regular way after the revode.

The sb of the monsters matter too: a 100% monster will give 20% sb to the recoded unit. I have Lucia at 70 and Leonidas at 50: my lucia will be at least 80% sb by the time i get that freakin' 5th compass.

14. Drake the Drake

Drake the Drake Member

@bashar

High five! That makes perfect sense.

So the sacrificed monsters give some SB to the recoded character. Do they need to learn the skills as well, or does the recoded character earn its own skills regardless?

15. bashar

bashar Member

Nah the recoded char will learn the skills, all you need to do is get the monsters to lvl 50. Lucia lambda will be a very strong addition to your roster, good luck!

16. Ashitaka

Ashitaka Active Member

A'merpact would be great for Lucia 2, but not useful for Lucia 3. Replace what I said about Unasag with A'merpact, use him if the physical units aren't doing enough on Lucia 2.

Corporar Aturus likes this.
  17. Meadbook

Meadbook New Member

I used that build, mostly (Used Lucia for the non elemental magic attack), and had to retry a lot when the storm queen immediately made the healer inaccessible, but I was eventually able to do it. Thank you for your help.

18. Corporar Aturus

Corporar Aturus New Member

http://imgur.com/jNHlHqn
    Long story short my year long file got lost and I'm 8 days in. It wasn't even in question before, but now that I got Olber ^ do you guys think I'll be able to complete this dungeon, or rather beat Storm Witch, in 10 days? I'm thinking of saving up energy to save for the fight or speed up metal zone training. I'm pretty much settled on Olber, Bahl, and maybe Sorman, but unsure about the other 3.

19. Drake the Drake

Drake the Drake Member

Hey guys. Thank you soooo much for the help. After a week of leveling up the guys you recommended I add to my roster I finally beat the witch.

Did it with:
    Macari
    Odin
    Kusuka
    Suoh
    Kem
    Capori

It was all Macari that did the damage so he gets the medal or honor. Kusuka was useful to heal and make sure I made it to the witch okay. Useless in the big battle itself, but at least was another piece to surround the healer and help.

Ashitaka likes this.
  20. Kouromaro

Kouromaro Active Member

Kusuka could help a bunch at boss too with Control Time +2.