Lucia IV [+ I-III Summary]

Discussion in 'Guides' started by icehro, Dec 7, 2017.

1. icehro

icehro Member

Lucia I
    30 Stamina
    Nothing to worry so much here, mobs are fire & lightning. Boss is Lucia (obviously)
    Average level is 25.

Lucia II
    35 Stamina + Key of Hearts
    Here mobs are all fire (+ some neutral ennemies). Boss is the first Recode Monster for Lucia which can be droped.
    Bring Amerpact, Piz'fer and Ice units. That's a while since I played that dungeon but in my memory it was easy (And that was a WHILE, like 1 year or so ?)

Lucia III
    40 Stamina + Key of Diamound
    If I had to choose, this dungeon is the most difficult. Ennemies are lightn... WAIT ?! Sword ? Really ? I mean... Ow shit... Boss is Lightning (for real) so yeh focus on Shadow units (Chance because there are both Seiryu and Invicible who are really helpful here. Bring a Spear units to take care of Sword (Clara^ or Ma'Curi are good enough)
    BE CARFULL : I only played this shitty quest one time (Lucky enough to get Storm Witch). But I reember taking 1 AND HALF FUCKING HOUR TO KILL THAT BOSS BECAUSE OF THAT SHIT ORBLING HEAL WHO REGEN ALMOST ALL (Boss) HP IF YOU DON'T PINCER HIM EACH TURN. Uhm...

Lucia IV
    40 Stamina
    Extra quest added in some re-run after the first apparence of Lucia, It was featuring Lucky orbling (Same being in Lucky daily)

Mobs :
    Gaon Breath Attack, Area (1). Ultima, Row (2)
    Skullshocker Breath Attack, Area (1). Ultima, Column (2)
    (Turn 3, & 5) Healer Orbling Shitty Fucking Being Heal (No It's Terra Heal plz), Area (1) + Breath Attack, Area (1) => He is doing both action in the same turn. His heal is enough to regen ALL his life and other mobs life, He regen also a great part of Lucia's Life
    Lucia She use X-Treme in row then column and again row, column etc... until reaching a certain amount of HP. After being severly damaged she will use Absorb Time on two random characters then charge for her next attack : X-Treme in 3 rows (Really you can tank it easly).
    Lucky Orbling : Like Daily Luck Quest : Do the right pincer or outflank to gain 0.3L, there's two Orbling + chance for a third.
    Note that If it fails with your first pincer and an another mobs is include in your second pincer Orbling will flee... Yeah life is sure a shit thing

Tips Killing Healer Orbling won't help you because he spawns some turns after, so better spending your time on PP and Lucia. Also be carfull there's a reaprovisation of like what .. 8 mobs ? Who are going to DO ANYTHING to fuck your life and avoid you to double pincer Lucia correctly. So better thinking about getting ride of some of them !

Rewards : You can get EVERY items in D, 80, 100L chest in Lucia IV (Just finish it while writing and I got Storm Witch with Lucia O). So If you don't wanna spend time on that shit Lucia III you can bring a L80 in Lucia IV to resume your LBing journey and getting some sweet otomos and recode mats to re-recode Lucia ! You have also a chance to drop Lucia on Lucia :insert smirk and joy face here:

Lucia (Unit) : Lucia herself is a SS unit with only one job (making her the most easy recode). Her Recode is Z version and have powerfull Lightning, Fire and Non-elemental attacks (She is taking Skills from her 1 job and both recode monster) !

IF SOMEONE WANTS TO RECORD A VIDEO WITH (ALMOST) FREE & EX-TIER TEAM, THANKS TO SEND ME A PIN ON DISCORD OR SEND PM. THANK YOU & LOVE!

dyniel likes this.
  2. dyniel

dyniel Member

Thanks for all the Info I'm working on this event now ;)

Note: Storm Witch in Lucia 3 Nullifies Healing so bringing healer like Ami is worthless (Learned that hard way)

3. icehro

icehro Member

Oh ya ! Thank you I forget that shit xD
    If you need more information I'm here !

EDIT : @dyniel I used Shin'en, Clara, Seiryu, Seiryu, Jaguna & Invicible. It works fine !
    Otomos : Axion, Peyrna Sword, Axion, Axion, Tronic Gal, Axion.

All characters except shin are Recode, also all Axion are SS version (one you drop directly in fight)
    Skills are in the pic below !

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  4. dyniel

dyniel Member

Ok I'm cleared all the stages and got all the recode math with free 100L team
    Team I used

Lucia 1 Doesn't matter ;)

Lucia 2:
    Suoh^+Skull
    Camellia^+Skull
    Seryu^+Bewitching
    A'misandra^+Staff of Poseidon
    Invicible^+Bewitching
    Levi^+Bewitching

Lucia 3:
    Suoh^+Skull
    Camellia^+Shadow Spirit
    Seryu^+Staff of Chaos
    A'misandra^+Staff of Chaos <-- Mistake she was almost useless
    Invicible^+Bewitching
    Seriu Jr+Shadow Spirit

Lucia 4:
    Same team as above

Conclusion , very easy event if I used other units I've like Peyrna would be even easier. Love the art of Lucia so I happy to have her in my collection :love:

Rydia likes this.