Luck boost priority

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Krakniss, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Krakniss

Krakniss New Member

I am questioning myself about luck boost priority on my roster. Could you help me ?

I have :
    S'naip ^ 78.1
    Palpa ^ 75.9
    Ma'curi 48.3
    Lewto ^ 74.2
    Haggo 19.7
    Gegonago (not recoded yet) 11.9
    Bonna ^ 34.9
    A'merpact ^ 91.5
    Grace ^ 70.3

The other are not worth mentioning, except maybe Gugba, Sorman, Ra'prow ^, Harold, Arionne, Iskar

Already 100L :
    Bahl ^
    A'misandra ^ 100L
    Suoh ^ and all PoF
    Odin ^, Leviathan ^ and Bahamut ^ on the way through recode

Currently, my forest team is S'naip ^, Palpa ^, Ma'curi, Lewto ^, Haggo and Gegonago, and I swap Gegonago for Bonna ^ when doing Lucia (more resilient, more dps). Having a panda and a unicorn companions, I bring S'naip ^ and A'merpact ^ when I need a 100L team.

I haven't try neither PDK, Shinen or Sun/Moon king. PDK seems really worth it only with a 100L and Shinen okay with a 80L but I am waiting the next Kraken kino since my Kraken kino is 15L and I don't have is OII (yet).

As a side note I have enough energy to pull to the current 10 pull event, but it seems better to wait hopping for better chances of having tappers or moon units.

2. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    I would focus on using this party for forest and Lucia

S'naip ^ 78.1
    Palpa ^ 75.9
    Lewto ^ 74.2
    Haggo 19.7
    Gegonago (not recoded yet) 11.9
    A'merpact ^ 91.5

Once you finish Amerpact^ Switch Bonna^ in.

After you finish Snaip and Palpa you can include Grace^ and the last one could be Ma'curi

My recommended teams for you:

PDK: Bahl^ Snaip^ Suoh^ Odin^ Palpa^ Gegonago^ all 100L
    RDK: Shinen^ Haggo^ Gegonago^ Seiryu^ Seiryu^ Amisandra^ all 100L
    IDK: Bahamut^ Leviathan^ Seiryu^ Seiryu Gegonago Invincible all 100L

Shinen: Snaip^ Bahl^ Suoh^ Odin^ Palpa^ Kraken Kino^ (You can use Macuri^ with Panda instead of odin if you prefear but is not required)

Moon King: Snaip^ Bahl^ Suoh^ Shinen^ Palpa^ Invincible^

Companions and strats on the respective guides

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  3. Terra-Em

Terra-Em Well-Known Member

The way I ve decided to do it for my alt is this:

1. 100L healer with extended chain
    2. Gego 100L just makes everything easier
    3. Trinity (well Bahl / Snaipe and may as well do Macuri to eliminate a silver from your luck based pulls)
    After this really I recommend focusing all on the Z chars. As we now have pacts of 10/1Z you will ensure a new Z character every 4 weeks if you luck grind them all.

Rydia likes this.
  4. Krakniss

Krakniss New Member

Okay okay, I move Gego to top priority. Seems I overlooked Stealth, Self skill.

I wasn't sure about what I was doing (especially, Gego, Haggo and Macuri priority) now things are clear. Thank you both !

Rydia likes this.
  5. D-rex

D-rex Member

I'd go with Jaguana^ over Seiryu for IDK. A 2nd regen would be worth it. Just keep Gego^ and Jag^ on opposite of the pincers.

Rydia likes this.
  6. Rydia

Medals:
    If he wants a 2nd reg then is better Palpa^ over Jaguna^

I though he could just switch Invi + Gego each round since with CT + stealth would be easy, but yes you made a good point there a 2nd regeneration can be a good option. Palpa^ over Jaguna^ i think is better (I used both in IDK recently and found Palpa^ more useful)

7. Krakniss

Krakniss New Member

I could just try the different options, since jaguna is already 100L and palpa would be 100L by time I reach IDK it won't be a problem

Rydia likes this.
  8. Krakniss

Krakniss New Member

So, I am done with PDK (took me 20 or 21 runs to get my first Axion Z, but whatever). Thank you all !

Tried to recruit Shinen but he declined (his exact wording was "You are using macuri with panda instead of Odin ^ ? Noob noob noob ...").

Since it seems that doing Shinen require Odin ^ but my Odin ^ is only 40L, what would you advise me :
    - Go to forest ("come on man, it's only 60L to go ...")
    - Wait Odin quests for 3 recodes ("It's serious here, go back to sand box kid ...)
    - Farm Shinen with a 80L team ("If you like to dig hole with a spoon ...")
    - Go for RDK then IDK, since Primordial dragon Z will help pushing Odin ^ to 100L through recode ("I was sure you were a coward ...")

If I go for RDK, which one could I use instead of Shinen ? Also on Haggo it's better to associate a bewitching bow than Axion companion, isn't it ?

9. Moskentraumen

Moskentraumen Active Member

your answer

10. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

What is your Shin’en team? I’ve never run Shin’en with Odin^ before, so he’s definitely not necessary.

11. Krakniss

Krakniss New Member

I use Snaip^ (skullsplitter) Bahl^ (skullsplitter) Suoh^ (skullsplitter) Macuri (Panda) Palpa^ (Timeless hourglass) Kraken Kino^ (OII) . I have no other tappers -_-

I missed that Odin was also useful for status ailment.

12. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

Without some better otomos or more tappers, it will indeed be a long road for you :/

13. Rydia

Medals:
    You dont need a 100L team for Shinen, can recruit him with 80l

14. Krakniss

Krakniss New Member

In the end I was too busy with Lbing to clear every Z open and recoding B and A chars to think about Shinen. Now, Odin quest come back in 3 days, I will just wait.

I pulled 10 times in a row twice and got Dahlia and Ashe (no Feno sigh).

Now my useful 100L units are :
    Gegonago ^ (OK, now I understand why LBing him was a top priority)
    S'naip ^
    Palpa ^
    Lewto ^
    Haggo
    Bonna ^
    A'merpact ^
    Bahl ^
    A'misandra ^

I have 4 axion Z and Haggo is 100L. Who can I use to replace Shinen in order to beat RDK ? Haggo Gegonago^ Seiryu Seiryu^ Amisandra^ and ... Bahamut ^ or A'merpact ^ to feed Seiryu ^ some capsules ?

I bet someone will advice me to "just LBing Ashe to 100L" ;o)

15. Rydia

Medals:
    Krakniss likes this.
  16. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Haggo is a good choice for RDK. Gego, both Seiryus and Bahamut are good as well. I used Regenercell with Panda because of its matk buff. The healing of Regenercell and Gego was enough to get through the fight.

Yes. Ashe would make the fight much easier with his taps

Krakniss likes this.
  17. Krakniss

Krakniss New Member

RDK down ! Since Bahamut and Leviathan aren't 100L yet, I did use Gegonago ^ with tronic gal, Amisandra ^ with Axion Z, Haggo with Axion Z, Regenercel with panda, Seryu ^ with Axion Z and Invincible ^ with Axion Z. Haggo with Axion Z using his taps + regenercel + PP + triple pincer is worth 250k damages.

I don't need to wait "Glimmering Portent" to get him below 420k hp, I have enough damage output to finish him even with limited round in last round.

Invincible ^ barrier and mdef chains + amisandra ^ heals means I can withstand PDK attacks (except regernecel) if required.

Thank you all for the tips (especially regernercel and Invincible barrier) this boss went from difficult to relatively easy.

Rydia likes this.
  18. Krakniss

Krakniss New Member

Is there a priority when LBing A/B units ? A month ago I was convinced that people on discord where just crazy for going silver/gold/rainbow gold. But I begun to LBing my useful units, then filling forest team with crappy Z units ... continued to forest only to remove them from pool, and begun LBing A/B units to fill forest team. I am not mentally ready to start silver road, won't go to forest without Z to remove from pool but willing to optimize "just in case".

For now, I recode every recodable unit before pulling, and fill my forest team with non-recodable A/B units to clear them first. I started with units that might be useful for PvP; Macuri, Sorman, Bahl (Bahl ^ 100L of course), Harold. The idea is that foresting bring also some SB with right companion equipped.

On a pull the probability are 1% Z, 4.5% SS, 4.5% S, 45% A and 45% B. What happen if I clear B units ? Is it the strategy to go to obtain higher rarity units faster ?

Which other units might be interesting for PvP ? Snaip ? Grace ? Amerpact ? Daiana ? Kuscah ?

On a side note I beat IDK, got my 2 PDZ, recoded Odin ^ to 100L. When I finish to pile slugosaur kino skulls for TP I will return to Shinen.