Lucky Orbling daily - thinking long term

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by doodootron, Dec 6, 2016.

1. doodootron

doodootron Member

Since we're getting 52 Lucky Orbling dailies each year, it's an easy and free way to 100L 6 units. But I think it can be a bit daunting considering that if you want to go from 0 to 100L you have to stick with the same character for a whole year. What units are you planning on including each week for the long term approach?

For example, are you targeting Alika/Gatz for TH, Yukken/Rikken for Negotiator, new Z's that can't be recoded, etc. (I'm not considering characters that can be easily recoded from the A/B pool such as Snaip, Bahl, Grace, etc.)

2. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

I would say new Zs are highest priority since they can't be recoded (or are very painful to re-recode in the instance of Mizell/Senala). Next highest after them is Gatz for both tap and TH. Yukken is a good choice as well (I would not do Rikken since she can only reach 80L max). Alika is a good choice as well, but is lower in priority compared with Gatz and Yukken.

3. Vintt

Vintt Active Member

natural J3 Z classes would be best for long term

4. Guaparrón

Guaparrón Active Member

I'm working on Yukken Z, Gego Z and Gatz Z. The other three are characters that can be easily re-recoded to gain that extra 2-5 luck needed to be maxed.

5. Loner

Loner Active Member

Currently on Schweiz, Peyrna, double down Gego and Bahl. I agree natural Z are priority, but probably not all of them since Shin'en and Mutoh cover gravity in place of Mogha and Andelucia. On the other hand, looks like MW wants to make photon the ultimate element, since every freaking photon users are PoT only. Still have zero of them, hope for one day the photon counterpart of Shin'en/Mutoh will appear...

6. lynx

lynx Active Member

Right now, I'm put the highest priority on boosting Senala's luck because of her Ο companion that adds 10L to the whole team.
    It would help reducing the necessity to max luck other adventurers.
    With 100L Senala, other 5 team members can have their luck at 88.

Then, I would focus on any photon characters I have or may pull, since there is currently no free 100L option for them.

7. munk

munk Member

Clara and Clara /\ to ease Marilith Kino farming.
    That's a very short term goal but all my Z-/\ units to 100L are one recode away from being maxed.
    I hope I'll get these natural Z soon.

8. derposed

derposed Well-Known Member

If it's reasonable to get the Panda (+30L) companion that was in the 4.4 data, then you could potentially bring a character with only 10L, a Panda, plus Senala^ 100L with Senala O and still have a 100L team. Without it, Senala^ can support a single 40L character on a full team while maintaining 100L average. This is a much more reasonable goal than "100L x6 or bust".

9. cjguitarman

cjguitarman Active Member

I see a couple of different ways to approach it:
    • If you also grind Lucia 4, prioritize strong natural Zs like Schweiz, Peyrna, Sayu;
    • Characters who are difficult to recode like Mizell, Lacuma, those requiring temporal helices or 8-bit/Kino monsters.
    • Characters who need a small amount of luck to reduce the number of recodes required. (This could include getting 1L or 6L on characters you think you may recode in the future.)

10. nilnilx

nilnilx Member

Pal, guess you mean Flawless Helix, and yes, it's difficult, especially for someone who just started farming Mutoh and won't finish Ch35 any time soon...

And my LB team is proudly photon-themed: Sayu, Myne, Schweiz, Senala, Mizell, Edglow. Photon is just so rare and useful for current endgame content. I'll leave all other recodables for rerecoding (happy farming...). Lacuma will be the last for concern since no necessary use of him so far.

11. cjguitarman

cjguitarman Active Member

I meant Temporal Helices. They are required by more characters than Flawless Helices and more annoying to farm in my opinion. That group includes characters like S'naip, Bahl, A'merpact, Daiana, etc.

12. nilnilx

nilnilx Member

I see. I've gathered enough from TP to rerecode three to L100. Snaip and Bahl are enough for me for now. With Amerpact and Daiana, I've already done Lewto and Pizfer. Will see if MW offers some more interesting recodes in the future that uses temporal helix.

13. atre324

atre324 Active Member

My LB team:

Schweiz Sayu Peyrna Edglow Mizell and Senala

I would throw Myne in there but edglow is more useful (and you can get Shinen/Mutoh for debuffs)

I'd eventually want to do Mogha but meh

14. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

I plan on boosting Gego, Sayu, Gatz, Yukken, Sn'aip and Bahl. With the PoFoF, BLO, Shi'nen (Mutoh eventually) and Nia^ I'm basically covered in just about every element and weapon with high powered units. In most cases a single Z rank character is enough to farm any battle with l80 or l100 so I don't think it's a big deal to worry about getting all the Z's to l100.