Melting PoT: SB, LB and candies

Discussion in 'General' started by Silver Mitsuki, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Sandpef

Sandpef Member

Just did the test right now to see but it is largely possible within 2 minutes no more.
    But guys you seem to have the correct numbers so I must kneel down before your knowledge :p

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  2. Eblis

Eblis Member

Hahaha, I saw this show up at almost exactly the same time. I'm putting the Thanksgiving holiday here in the States to highly productive use by catching up on the forum :) At least we get almost exactly the same numbers, modulo sampling variability! Although I cannot believe you're still locked out, ugh... I saw the Square Enix / Belgium / loot boxes headline make the rounds this week, reinforcing the guess that that's MW's issue in the EU, but still, so frustrating and poorly handled. At least in the absence of any events, news about events, or new content, it's been a very slow few weeks in TB anyhow...

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  3. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I've recently started running human-3 for SB'ing and here are my findings:

- Orbling seems to appear about 6-7 times within 1 stamina bar, granted with the refresh rate you'll probably be running the level about 36 times? before expending all stamina
    - All 3 box types drop pretty evenly
    - Amina never drops anything, I've only gotten candy drops from her twice in all the runs and I run with 2 TH just in case
    - best place to SB? Considering a single skill box can give you incredible gains/time even if you aren't specifically setup to SB. The psychological aspect of the chance to score a box also makes the grind very tolerable

4. tilltheend

tilltheend New Member

This is why I'm still running human 2. With Nazuna's extended chain and random birds and Gugba, everything is oneshotted with barely any movement and I can bring 4 others to skill boost.

5. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Gotta try this.

6. tilltheend

tilltheend New Member

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nMF4CTW3Y4iwBEXtcI0OojcjZdkePrz9

This is how I do it. Gugba to kill almost everything, Nazuna to kill the rest and to chain those under her. Capsules kinda mess you up a little but nothing too bad like in the video. And you can ignore the orbling since he'll die from Gugba. I'm sure there's better ways but this is fast enough for me and skilling up the other 4 goes fast, especially if you feed them the skill boxes.

7. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Thanks for the video. I like that I can just leave the chain extender and two units in place. I'll have to move around a bit more with my other units though. I'm primarily trying to SB two hybrid units really fast so I always have them lead the pincer so they can proc as much skills as possible and I alternate chaining them up with a frequency booster.