Mevius Final Fantasy

Discussion in 'General' started by Lionel, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Lionel

Lionel Active Member

Its all in the tytle, square enix and this japanese weirdo who i cant spell his name are making a new game from the ff franchise for smartphones. Final fantasy mevius.

It will be a 3d mmorpg

2. metatime

metatime Member

They need to bring FF Agito out first... taking them forever. Pretty sure mevius is going to be B2P

3. 808kilo

808kilo New Member

Japanese weirdo?

4. Lionel

Lionel Active Member

The japanese guy who created this game, sakaguchi i think, he is such a weird guy lol. Have u see the first videos for downloads recorded on his room practically on pijamas or something similar saying thanks. Lol

5. Lionel

Lionel Active Member

Can you provide further iformation on your agito thought? As to who is, what he does and why shall he go

6. [S_A_D]

[S_A_D] New Member

So WoW...for smartphones?

7. Exitium666

Exitium666 Active Member

So Order and Chaos?

8. Lionel

Lionel Active Member

More like avabel online meets kindgom hearts, the graphics look way beeter than wow

9. Exitium666

Exitium666 Active Member

Sounds cool and as long it's not glitchy or laggy. Order and Chaos does not play very well on my Nexus 7.

10. Lionel

Lionel Active Member

Order and chaos... I personally think it sucks. From all the free games for phone ive played this is by far the best, avabel had good graphics but soooo boring after a while.
    Id like to posses some non-free games like castle of illusion, monument valley, hitman etc

11. Exitium666

Exitium666 Active Member

I can't really say O&C sucks yet for me. I do know that I haven't really played it much. It's hard to get motivation when the game is jittery. Also I have to admit I don't really like MMOs. I'll dick around with them and give them a shot, but to me most MMOs are just glorified grinding sessions.

I've played a lot of mobile games. A lot of free to play time management games too. And I have to agree that out of all my mobile apps this one is my favorite. I wish I didn't like it so much because sometimes I just want to sit there and play for hours but I can't because of the limited stamina. :-( I wish you could just buy this game outright instead of the free to play model.

12. Lionel

Lionel Active Member

Amen

13. Ruka

Ruka Member

Lots of bollocks in this thread. Mevius Final Fantasy will not be a MMORPG but a RPG, and Sakaguchi has nothing to do with this ! He hasn't worked on a Final fantasy for a decade, since he has left Square-Enix. Sakaguchi is focusing on Terra Battle.

14. Lionel

Lionel Active Member

Relax~~~~~~~

Now tell us what you know and enlighten us

15. Hyourinmaru

Hyourinmaru The Frozen Moderator

No Spanish outside of the Spanish subforum. I don't want this forum garbaged with random non-English content where it doesn't belong. Next to that the topic title is random with irrelevant information. I'll show it for you just once. Make them descriptive about the subject, not random side information.

16. Cel

Cel Well-Known Member

I just googled it. Top two links said it's an RPG. Producer is Yoshinori Kitase (FF 6, 7, 8, 10). Looks like a pretty standard JRPG with the Final Fantasy name, to go on mobile. I know SE made another one before. But I don't believe Sakaguchi is involved, he hasn't been involved in ages.

17. Ruka

Ruka Member

Well, besides ports and mobile crap (i.e. All the Bravest), there hasn't be a real final fantasy, true part of the franchise specifically developped for smartphones, and according to the teaser website, mevius will be the real thing. But they said the same speech for Chaos Rings, which was...meh, okay.

18. Cel

Cel Well-Known Member

It was Final Fantasy Dimensions. I feel like the style fit the old SNES Final Fantasy games. Whether it's a true Final Fantasy is obviously debatable.

19. Ruka

Ruka Member

Oh yeah well, I consider it's also a port since it first came out on the old mobile devices, which are totally different things than smartphones.

20. Exitium666

Exitium666 Active Member

Good, I'm happy it's a single player RPG rather than an MMO.