Missing companions

Discussion in 'General' started by dyniel, Oct 4, 2019.

1. dyniel

dyniel Member

Hi Guys,

Long time no see. I'am missing few companions numbers: 61,76,201,202,245,260, 362,363,375,387,389,412,415,418 Can some one tell me names of them (I am aware that some of them are placeholders) I did check Silver video but he's missing them also

Thanks.

2. 64bit

64bit Member

3. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    From time to time MW has changed the IDs of the companions in the in-game Compendium, but let's take a look at them together:
    • As you pointed out, some companions cannot be earned as they just don't exist, simply the devs left some blank spaces in the in-game Compendium. Considering that, as I said, they also changed the IDs of some entries from time to time... well, this doesn't make much sense to me.
    • http://tbc.silverdb.it/utils/compendium/ This link is more suitable to see what's the in-game ID of each companion. The last time I've updated that list was ages ago (apologies for that, IRL serious problems) but it should still be reliable, especially for the "older" entries.
    • 61 is Pig's Shield
    • 76 doesn't exist
    • 201 is Golem
    • 202 is Faerie
    • 245 doesn't exist
    • 260 doesn't exist
    • 362 doesn't exist
    • 363 doesn't exist
    • 375 doesn't exist
    • 387 doesn't exist
    • 389 doesn't exist (but it should have been, from the streams we saw a third companion -besides Clara O and Ella O- related to the Vengeful Heart event)
    • 412 is Kappa
    • 415 is Ribbit'bit
    • 418 is Pixel Warrior (This could have been acquired only by buying this issue of Famitsu, that included a redeemable code that... well, cannot be redeemed anymore, as this feature isn't available anymore. I still managed to get the code from a TBF user, but gifted it to someone else, that's why is I'm missing it ù.ù )
    Hope this helps :)

Sorry for taking over a day to answer :disappointed:

EDIT: if someone is wondering what video is dyniel talking about, here it is (go to 4:52):

4. dyniel

dyniel Member

Thanks guy,

I check the list and all of the form CoT (Except Famitsu one), hence it'a all about RNG