Mots' First Contact Bonus

Discussion in 'Co-Op Mode & Friend Finder' started by mageofthesands, Oct 27, 2016.

1. mageofthesands

mageofthesands New Member

I'll be hosting (or you can host) various <???> runs for multiplay first contact. Feel free to ask me to join your room for the bonus as well. Bonus only works once with a new player. Don't join if you've already received the bonus between the two of us.

I really have no idea what I'm doing here. I just know I could use the energy during the double bonus character event.

Current progress:
    1: 1 energy
    2: 1 energy
    3: 1 energy
    4: 1 energy
    5: 3 energy
    6: 1 energy
    7: 1 energy
    8: 1 energy
    9: 1 energy
    10: 3 energy
    11: 3x Metal Tix
    12: 3x Metal Tix
    13: 3x Metal Tix
    14: 3x Metal Tix
    15: 3 energy
    16: 3x Metal Tix
    17: 3x Metal Tix
    18: 3x Metal Tix
    19: 3x Metal Tix
    20: 3 energy

2. Zyron

Zyron Active Member

You can use energy to pull new characters. Best time for that are the 10/2 events as two characters level S or higher are guaranteed. Starting the game you should save the energy. There are some S, SS, one Z character and a lot other characters you can get by coins and energy. Try to clear the Pact of Fate first. So you avoid to pull those characters in the Pact of truth and don't waste your energy. Try to do the coin creeps in the arena at the weekends. Best way (besides the Yukken and Samantha Otomos in the actual Battle champ event) to earn coins.

For the contact bonus sneak into the chat. You will get co-op fights for the bonus very quick.