Moving from taigachat to Discord: what do you think?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Silver Mitsuki, Aug 26, 2017.

Discord: yay or nay?

Poll closed Sep 5, 2017.
  1. I'm pro-Discord

70.3%
  2. I think that everything should stay as it is

29.7%
  1. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

I just installed Discord app...
    How can I join Discord chat? or it's still not open to public yet?

2. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    As you can see the poll will be open until 5 of September meaning the community has until that day to express their thoughts.

After the poll is closed the Staff will need a few days (we still dont know how many) to decide if we finally move to discord or stay here, and in the second case to get everything ready before opening.

We will make a public announcement and share an invitation if/when the server is opened. Until then just have fun in the current chat.

:love::love::love:

lynx likes this.
  3. Akemnos

Akemnos Member

made my vote. After testing it out this week with another Discord channel I think it would be better to move. Having the different channels is really nice and it does have a better looking interface. Also thankfully while the Discord app is blocked at my work by the firewall policy the website version is not so I can login without any issues (since I only tend to be here lurking when I am work)

The big negative against it though will be for those who are new or don't move to discord and still use the old chat. Sucks have to switch windows/applications to respond.