Mutoh^ - Physics + Magic Mixed Team - NO Sayu!!!

Discussion in 'Levels & Bosses' started by wxxth, Feb 20, 2017.

1. wxxth

wxxth New Member

[Terra Battle] Mutoh^ Hard Mode

Team:
    Bahl^: - Ragnarok
    Physical Damage x1.5, Terasword, Gigasword, Megasword
    Myne: - Holy Dragon Z
    Magic Attack+10%, Impair Defense, Radiant Arrows, Luxon Arrows - Otomo: Holy Dragon Z
    Schweiz: - Whitewrym Wand
    Poison Arrows, Gigabow, Hp+10%, Demoralizing Arrows
    Peyrna: - Holy Dragon Z
    Augment Defense, Augment Magic Defense, Augment Attack, Augment Magic
    Gatz^: - Celestial Envoy
    Levitation All, Levitation Equip, Gigasword, Megasword
    S'naip^: - Bow of Genji
    Physical Damage x1.5, Terabow, Gigabow, Tail Spin

Strategy:
    1st turn: 1 tap gatz^, kill 1 staff, then kill the other staff in following turns
    when next 3 staffs are summoned, kill them first (you can also 1 tap gatz^)
    when mutoh^'s HP is around 670k, 3 tap Peyrna & Schweiz and 1 tap gatz^
    Now you have 200% atk buff and 180% matk buff double pincer on left and right side to kill her!

Note:
    a double pincer on left and right side may take about 700k damage
    a double pincer on top and bottom side may take about 650k damage
    pincer order:
    Gatz^- Myne -> Bahl^-S'naip^
    Schweiz and Peyrna are both chained.
    Bahl^ and S'naip are both double buffed(x1.5damage twice ) last turn
    Hope this can help you to calculate mutoh^'s HP

Blacksun, Mr45, claude and 7 others like this.
  2. Laura Lita

Laura Lita Just a Moderator Staff Member

Medals:
  3. EASY26

EASY26 Active Member

Just missing myne and peyrna. Can they be replaced by edglow and another unit?

Thx 4 the guide

4. wxxth

wxxth New Member

edglow may replace myne.

but peyrna has augument ATK and MATK, and schweiz is already in team, maybe palpa^ could work but only little hope i think...

5. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

So apparently, Myne is key to a mixed team win. Just tried a few times and failed to replicate this exact strategy using the same team but with Sayu instead of Myne and a Grand Ragnarok instead of a regular Ragnarok on Bahl^. I perform the 7 tap double pincer at around 660-670k and always come up about 40-50k short.

Apparently Myne's defense impairs + the partial physical component are even stronger than Sayu's higher photon multiplier in a mixed team. Despite lacking only Myne for the perfect Mutoh team, Mutoh is still out of my reach :(

6. pedrobotella

pedrobotella Member

EDIT: I DID IT!! =DDD

I followed Wxtth strategy with slight changes and was able to burst her down from 682K HP with a regular double pincer. Snaip and Bahl kept their buffs from the prior double pincer.

The team was:

Bahl^: Dmg 1,5x/Terasword/Gigasword/Megasword - Otomo: Ragnarok.
    Snaip^: Dmg 1,5x/Terabow/Gigabow/Tail Spin - Otomo: Grand Ragnarok.
    Gatz^: Levitation equip/Levitation All/Gigasword/Megasword - Otomo: Healing Rod.
    Myne: Impair Def/Radiant Arrows/Luxon Arrows/MAtk 10% equip - Otomo: HDZ.
    Peyrna: Atk/MAtk/Def/MDef augment - Otomo: HDZ.
    Schweiz: Poison Arrows/Demoralizing Arrows/HP 10%/Gigabow - Otomo: Kiss Bottle.

I've had to S/L a little too many times due to screwing up my movement, but if staves don't spawn in a very weird position, it's just making sure you keep good positioning and steady double pincers to keep the buffs going. I went All In at 682k HP but I'm pretty sure after some more runs it won't be hard to get her as close to the 660K threshold as possible.

100L Mutoh, here I go =DDD

I failed yesterday with a very similar team, ill give it a try in half an hour =D. A pitty I don't have a WW wand, will have to go with a Healing Rod only =/

Are any of snaips and bahl peta otomos the Grand versions? Because if they aren't, maybe with one Grand Ragnarok, Gatz's CE can be replaced with a kiss bottle =D

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    mudamuda likes this.
  7. Vicioustein

Vicioustein Active Member

8. lou

lou New Member

@yeezus i think the real keyfor mutoh is peyrna... i couldn't beat her despiye i have sayu ant edglow! i need this damned second magic tapper! and for a physical team you need this damned third atk tapper...

9. Vicioustein

Did you just copy/paste my roster to your signature ? lol

Sean Bond likes this.
  10. lou

lou New Member

yep vicious your's or someone else i don't remember... i'm kind of a lasy guy...
    is it a problem? if it is i'll erase it

11. Vicioustein

Of course not, I was just kidding

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  12. Animus716

Animus716 Member

There's an extreme amount of luck involved in this as far as where the second set of staff's spawn, and where Mutoh moves... s/l'd with this strategy for several hours this evening with no luck. Very frustrating.

Also wondering if CE would be a better choice for Bahl, anyone tested? I can say Holy Bow of Genji is great on Snaip, but most probably already know that.

13. pedrobotella

pedrobotella Member

Peta weapons is better in this case. Also, I think it requires less luck than the normal method because you can actually burst Mutoh down with just a double pincer instead of hoping for a triple.

Once you get the vibe of her movements + how to play around staves, I really think this strat will become the standard. Keep in mind you can always leave one staff alive as long as it doesnt get below its gravitonball threshold and you can heal the damage he does between turns.

First kill with hybrid team (2 phys taps, 2 magic taps, one defense break) took me from friday to monday, and the second one, following this post just took me a few hours, so imo it's just getting used to the level and knowing how much damage you can deal to her before trying to burst.

14. freelame

freelame Active Member

Thank you, excellent guide. 2 luck on Mutoh so far, 98 to go :)

15. dmmby

dmmby Member

Is this possible with Beau'ne in lieu of Myne?

16. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

Doubtful. I tried this tactic but with Sayu instead of Myne and consistently fell 40-50k short during the final burst. I think Myne's Impair Defense is key for getting the necessary damage for this strategy. It might work with Edg'low instead, but even that is iffy.

17. dmmby

dmmby Member

Has it been confirmed to be done with Edglow and the debuffs instead of Myne?

18. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

I've completed this method 3 times so far with a low SB Edg'low instead of Myne. That said, I also had a second Grand Ragnarok, which helps compensate for the fact that Edg'low has no physical component to his attacks.

A few things I've learned so far that might be helpful for other people:

• Replacing Myne with Edg'low still allows this method to work with 2 back to back double pincers. I haven't tried this with only one Grand Ragnarok though, so YMMV.
    • If you end up performing a triple pincer for your penultimate turn and bring Mutoh's HP down to ~755K, you can take her out with a final burst double pincer.
    • The reverse is true as well. If you manage to get a triple pincer opportunity when Mutoh is at ~755K, you can burst her down, provided your previous turn was a double pincer.
    • A final note, while this method does not rely on RNG for a final triple pincer, there's still some RNG involved when it comes to staff spawn position, since it can be somewhat difficult/impossible to take out 2 staves upon respawn if their positioning is unfavorable.

Since my Edg'low is only at 12.7%, I probably won't try this method again until he has more SB to reduce the amount of S/Ls required.

I guess my Mutoh will have to sit at 18.9% SB for a while :(

Mr45 likes this.