Myne

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by Papa Stef, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Papa Stef

Papa Stef New Member

Hi there!

Got Myne during a daily roll. It used to be a dream but since I have beaten Mutoh and farmed her, I am now wondering whether Myne could bring anything... Is it useful for anything else than Mutoh?

I have Senala^, Sayu^, Be'aune^ for the useful photon units, still missing Tronic Gal. Many tappers as well. My next challenge is the Sun King, I am supposed to have a good team for it (based on Feno^) but for some reasons, I always screw up.

I struggle to find any possible use for Myne. Should I care developing and leveling the three jobs or simply maxing out his luck like any other unit without caring much about the rest?

Thanks for your anwers!

2. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Myne is okay, but you won't use him in any team. Max his luck to get him out of the gatcha. No need to level or sb him

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  3. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    There's still Quyat Hard Mode: if you have some time or lack of units to complete a team of 6 for your casual SB runs you can still invest some time on Myne in case the Photons you already have aren't enough to take on the graviton Ultimate 5. If one day you're getting bored maybe level him up to 80/80/90 while watching a movie or something.

Said so, Sayu Λ and Beau'ne Λ alone are already capable to deal enough damage to Quyat; add Senala Λ and you should find yourself already served. In case you're having troubles with the minions then you can still go back on Myne and his impairs, maybe he'll actually manage to be of some help... although I'm sure that your party will also include a couple of tappers and a healer so nevermind, Zyron already gave you the right answer ;)

4. Papa Stef

Papa Stef New Member

Many thanks for your answers! They confirm my first thoughts, so I will just max out his luck first and, maybe, level him in a distant future...

:snaphappy: