Need help for otomo choice

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by sapro, Jun 29, 2018.

1. sapro

sapro New Member

Hi all,

I'm trying to farm the primordial dragon king and I've some questions about the team and the otomos.

For the team, I've at 100SB/100L (I only list relevant characters) :
    Suoh^, Camellia^, Bonna^, Gatz^, Alika^
    Not 100L:
    Schweiz^, Snai'p^, Bahl^, Palpa^

I tried with a team at 100L, but it feels very hard to complete as I'm forced to add a mage and Alika^ does not do that much. Is it very important to farm him with 100L ?

And for the otomo, I've :
    1 celestial envoy
    2 minidra
    some peta (ragnarok etc) but no grandpeta
    skullspitter
    martial mace

Is it a good thing to use a mage with the martial mace in this level ? For the minidra, are they useful on snai'p^ and bahl^, or should i'd rather use peta weapons on them ?

Rydia likes this.
  2. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Use Peta weapons on Bahl^ and S'naip^. Minidra is perfect for Bonna^ and Gatz^. Tty to get Schweiz, Bahl and S'naip to 100l. You will use these 3 a lot.

You don't need 100l for PDK. But if you want to get 6 AxionZ fast, the 100l chest in that fight is your best choice. Otherwise you'll need 6 AxionSS and will have to level these and farm the mats (conceptual convas or slippery sands), from which you need a lot, to evolve them to Axion Dragon Z

sapro likes this.
  3. sapro

sapro New Member

Thanks a lot ! I plan to level the luck, but for that i wait to be able to defeat the sun king and he is unreachable for me :arghh:

4. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

I wouldn't wait to luck up key units like Schweiz, Bahl^ and S'naip^. All three are top tier.

You can use your team for PDK almost without changes for Moon King and Shin'en fight. For Moon King Olber^ instead of Camelia^ and for Shin'en Kraken Kino with his OII companion or Nazuna/Mizell with their O companion. With 100l you get Moon King SS companions for Sun King fight faster. Shin'en fight is mostly for coins and companion tickets. Well Shin'en is a great chara too and MVP for Leviathan recoded fight.

That's a few days luck farming and a long time you'll benefit from it.

With Schweiz you have the perfect mover for the forest too. Fill up your luck farming team to six and visit the forest.

Rydia likes this.
  5. sapro

sapro New Member

Few days ? :) That's not the feeling I have :p Schweiz is only at 5L, it means i have to kill 950 times a luck ticket. Even with Dracorin^, I can admit one run makes me obtain 1.5l (sometimes there's only one ticket, and sometimes i also fail to kill both when they spawn in the same level). So I've to do approximately 475 times the same level, at a rate of 2min per run, it's 15 hours ... It seems so long x).

6. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

The forest is whatever you want it to be:singing::woot::cool::happy::bigtears::banghead::dead::rage::cigar::joyful::D:):mooning::vomit::finger::depressed:

Choose your way. For me as hardcore grinder the forest was the shortcut to get all charas even without royal ringstone. Feno was the last chara I pulled back then;)

My advice after thousands of forest visits. Use as much ct you can get. Don't be greedy: Go for one runner save, if 2 spawn, otherwise you might end with both running away.

If you prefer fast clears, use a carry like Bonna^ or any chara with a lot aoe (any Z mage with corner skill for example). These will speed up the fights. The fastest players in our community get 5 luck in about 16 minutes. That's four times faster than me :wideyed:

7. sapro

sapro New Member

Wait, what ?! :wideyed: When you say 5 luck in 16 minutes, you talk for each characters, or 1 luck per character ? Because in the first case, I don't even see how that's possible. I just made some tests, I can do the run in one minute but I couldn't do less according to the time loss during the loading and result screens. Anyway, I'm motivated so yesterday I farmed for more than one hour in a row x).

8. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Wait. I was wrong :bag: 5 luck for every chara or now 10 luck with royal ringstone in 32 minutes. Stupid mistake :sorry:

9. cjguitarman

cjguitarman Well-Known Member

Congrats, you have some great characters! I suggest you use Bahl^ and Schweiz. It will make PDK so much easier and get your axion otomos sooner, even if you don't have 100L yet.
    For the forest, I would not use Dracorin^, instead take 6 characters you want to gain luck (including always someone with +CT equip). Focus on pincering 1 runner and making runs as fast as possible. If you want, you can take 5 characters + Bonna^, because even though she is 100L already, you can use her for forest runs in about 30sec since she has +4 CT and great AoE.

10. sapro

sapro New Member

Thanks for the tips ! I wanted to ask about the Dracorin^:) . And yes I've a lot of characters because I used to play A LOT at the beginning, I've all B/A/S at 100SB and I've practically finished SS too. But i stopped before luck was introduced, and now I've to farm it ...
    I have two little questions, it's sometimes difficult to find the answer somewhere :
    - only Z character can reach 100L, but is recoded like snai'p^ considered as Z ?
    - is shinen farmable ? I finally beat her yesterday, I got the character but I don't know if it can be obtain again and again.

11. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

1. Recodes and all characters with ^ in thrit names all can reach 100L even if they're not Z. So not only S'naip^, even Kraken Kino^ can reach 100L.

2. Yes, Shinen (he's a guy actually) and Mutoh (the girl) are farmables. They drop with 100% rate the first time you beat them, but afterwards their droprate drops to 50%. They also drop from Luck Chests.

12. sapro

sapro New Member

Ok, I got it. I tried again today and Shinen dropped again :)

I've two more questions (don't hesitate to tell me if i'm boring or asking silly questions x)) :
    - About the recoding, is it valuable to do it to increase luck ? I mean, I've for example snai'p and snai'p^. I know that recoding will push my snai'p^ for something like 30l in one time. Should I consider it or just focus on the forest ?
    - Is there any interesting otomos in the pact of fellowship for otomos ?

13. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

If you use base S'naip to raise sb and luck of your S'naip^ via recode depends. Do you sb and farm luck in the forest? How much sb and luck do both S'naips have already?

There are some good companions in the coin pool. Mainly Skullsplitter and Bewitching Bow. Memorial Bow and Scaling Sword can be evolved to Sorcerer's Shield and Earth Sword. These 2 are great for some weekly challenges or in situations with level cap, because both raise matk or patk by 80.

Dragon's fan is great for MZ7, if you don't have Leviathan^ or A'merpact with his O companion

14. sapro

sapro New Member

I don't use the base S'naip, he is at 100% SB and 0 luck x). Snai'p^ is at 100SB/65L.

Thanks for the otomos, i miss some of them, i have only skullsplitters I farmed a long time ago.

15. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

It doesn‘t make sense to recode S‘naip. Farm the remaining 35 luck in the forest to have S‘naip^ at 100 luck.