Need help recoding Senala

Discussion in 'General' started by Bang, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Bang

Bang New Member

Hi guys, I have a a question. How can I recruit Primodial dragon? By 80 luck chest or can I use Negotiation Pro? And can I luck farming it? Thanks

2. Person Man

Person Man Well-Known Member

Medals:
    80 and 100 luck chest. D chest is unknown since the update? It's not stamina wise to farm it for luck. It's better to farm Lucia 4 for her.

3. Bang

Bang New Member

I don't have a good team with enough luck to farm it :( any suggestion on team building?

4. yeezus

yeezus Active Member

S'naip^, Bahl^, and Palpa^ will be your key "easy" re-recodes that will help you get a strong 100L team. If you can get Gatz^ to 100L as well, even better.

Unfortunately, there's no quick farming solution, only long term luck team building.

Bang likes this.
  5. SetsunaF

SetsunaF Active Member

how to get more than 1 locket of vows?

6. wenify

wenify Member

Receive 1 upon completing Chapter 31-1 for the second time or later if one is not already owned. So after you used it for recode, beat Chapter 31-1 again to drop it.
    However, it is not possible to have two or more in the inventory at once.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    SetsunaF likes this.
  7. Syntax

Syntax New Member

The quickest way to get 80/100L runs of PDK going would be to run a tonberry strat. Get 6 of them, toss 5 of them on your most physical-oriented 100L units, and the last one onto a character with 1.5x Heal and Heal - All. Provided you already have some of the earlier-obtainable 100L units such as Suoh, Camellia, and Jaguna, this would be the most energy-efficient method of doing these runs.

If you lack 6, or even 5 100L units, it is still possible to beat the dungeon with a 80L team, but I believe there would be the prerequisite of having at least a 100L Suoh and Odin or Camellia in the party.

A 5-unit, 80L team may look like this:

Suoh^ with tonberry (100L)
    Camellia^/Odin^ with tonberry (100L)
    Kuscah/Sorman/Ami'^/Amina^ with tonberry (0L)
    Jaguna^ with tonberry (100L)
    70L D monster with Panda (Adding up to 100L)

This would give you a 80L team with the minimum required units for the run, while only costing 5 energy for a PoT healer. The Panda-otomo unit is only meant to be a luck buffer unit, and doesn't need to survive in the run.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016