Need Suggestions on A lizardfolk team ready for B cup

Discussion in 'General' started by Einzbern, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Einzbern

Einzbern Member

I believe u vets have already had a strategy for the A+ league
    Could u pls give some suggestions on a lizardfolk team against a backdrop of crackdown on Z mage teams and boost for lizardfolk chars.
    i could barely find any from my roster except Pizfer Lambda and Amisandra, and the latter has not been leveled up since I pulled her

Just showcase ur lizard team in my face!!

2. Tuo

Tuo Active Member

Piz ^ and Ami ^ are the ultimate characters in B cup. I'm also running with S'naip & Ma'curi. For the remaining two slots, I really recommend some time character (haven't figured out the best yet personally) and perhaps normal Piz or Amerpact.

I just did my first B battle and royally screwed up time and again against a Z team, but I still won because of Ami ^ and the sheer survivalbility of my team. Z's (that are not lizards) are strong, but they can nearly be OHKO'd with a direct lizard team due to the buffs.

3. Soupman

Soupman Member

How can you tell who is a lizard folk?

4. Jeba

Jeba Well-Known Member

They have features like lizard lol. The Character sort filter page now allows you to sort by race. Choose Lizardfolk there to see them I guess.

Soupman likes this.
  5. Ashitaka

Ashitaka Active Member

Other than Piz and A'misandra, Sha'plar is looking to be the Allstar of Lizardcup. Snaip and Ma'curi are good, but their defense is WEAK. A'merpact is great, and even Sh'berdan and Kapori are pretty good. Try to use one non Lizard for time control (no time control lizards), but I have a feeling people will be targeting them, especially in S rank. I didn't run any lizards in B rank other than Piz^ (Lambdas destroy them), but in A rank I easily beat a full Lambda Z mage team with my lizard team (Sh'berdan one shot killing Z mages was a fun sight)

6. aaront1

aaront1 New Member

what buffs does this cup has?

7. Tuo

Tuo Active Member

Quote from @Tharos:
    - Lizard Cup: all lizardfolks have increased stats (up to x1.5 ATK/MATK and x3 DEF/MEF in league B or S)

I don't know if it's still valid (was datamined a while back), but that's what I am going by (and from what I have seen, they ARE rather tanky).

8. Tharos

Tharos The Source Explorer

Medals:
    No, it's:
    League B: x1.4 ATK/MATK and x1.5 DEF/MDEF
    League A and S: x1.5 ATK/MATK and x3 DEF/MDEF

9. Kylu

Kylu Active Member

Ive been using AmiZ, PiZ, Piz, Yapkar, Amerpact, and Sha'plar. Been working really well so far in B cup. The buff is really nice!

10. Einzbern

Einzbern Member

Snaip's def is really causing some concerns..would the boost bonus make up for that?

11. Einzbern

Einzbern Member

Ahhh.....Ami..might be the allstar in B cup

12. Einzbern

Einzbern Member

It seems Snaip's def wont be a problem in B cup under the spotlight boost, right?

13. Ashitaka

Ashitaka Active Member

After playing a few more games on rank A, Snaip is actually pretty awesome. He does get killed often, but always takes out a few of the opponents before he dies, usually one hit killing them. His counterattack can be pretty brutal if he doesnt get killed when pincered as well. If you have a white orb or maybe the 20% HP otomo you probably want to use one of those on him.

14. Einzbern

Einzbern Member

Hmmm...it appears not leveling up enough for the lizardfolk chars u mentioned would be my top obstacle

15. Einzbern

Einzbern Member

One-shot kill? Awesome!!

16. Ashitaka

Ashitaka Active Member

As a counter point, I used all Lambdas (except my time controller) on B and didn't lose a match until I made it to A (at which point I switched to a lizard team due to increased buffs).