New Coop Event: Sweet Surrender

Discussion in 'Events' started by Rydia, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    We are getting some bonus energy and new event for Valentine's day

This event would ask us for team up with other people to defeat Infernal Keep and get chocolate for "three sisters"

If you want to coop to with us you can join to our Discord Server by clicking here: https://discord.gg/FdTkB2W

Also if after you join do you want to get alerts about important game events or to Coop with other users be sure to do the following:

- Go to the channel named #proto-room in the discord server
    - Write: !role -TB2

Proto
    is very useful and has a lot of features including the hability to change your nickname color (through the command !race), gives info about metal zones, characters and drops and pick suggestions. So be sure to give him a try.

If you want to know more about what can proto can do for you open a Direct Message to him and use the commands !info (for a small explanation) and !help (for a list of commands)

UPDATE:

This event is amazing.

The rewards are incredibly good, besides the SS Staves there are a lot of good rewards including anti-energy, forest seeds and some of the female guardians (including some Z class) so if somebody isnt farming they should give it a try.

- The best thing is to farm the higher difficulty of the Raid (Valentine) using 2 Unjishis, 1 DNA and 1 RNA. It rewards with 300 to 500 chocolates

- Put on them your best MATK staves (the event ones full unleashed are the ones im using) + Antifire charms. If you have Unji ones for 10% great. If you dont you can still use the 2% shop ones that are sold in the First Shop in the map.

- If you have already 2-3 10% charms in each dog you can put Haru heal angels in the free slot and bring a physical defense armor.
    - Just keep pincering the boss every turn doing VERTICAL CHAINS
    - If the boss Charms the team he will kill people next turn

- Anticharm ward, panacea or similar doesn't work to prevent the status, just go full damage.
    - If you got 1 character charmed and the other wasnt MOVE your charmed/inmobilized character out of the way with your good character- What to do when team get charmed When some people get charmed the best strat is to wait a couple turns until all people get uncharmed/alive. Then everybody at the same time do the 5 pincer thing.
    Otherwise if only 1-2 people are pincering and the rest arent we are just losing extra time due to animation, getting the team unsyc since the people who were alive at one turn will be charmed/dead at other turn

So is better to wait until everybody is uncharmed/alive and attack at once. Less time lost, easier/ faster win(edited)

Full list of guardians that can be pulled with chocolates

Z
    Tsutsura
    Djagos
    Xena

SS
    R'un
    Ohryu
    Haruhikari
    Polar

S
    Elizabeth
    Bali
    Chizuru
    Shalulu
    Chacha
    Ushe

A

Juzeiana
    Oppul
    Bibilamia
    Jeanne
    Coyik

B
    Roxana
    Canous
    Scarlet
    Skipp
    Hermes
    Kaprese
    Dohson

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    lynx, Gujiniuniu and freelame like this.
  2. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

A bit more info regarding tomorrow event.
    http://appmajin.com/pc/news_detail.php?aid=17488 (Google Translation)

- 3 Sisters quests reward unique equipments and guardians (An SS Staff :woot:)
    - A 3 Sisters quest need 30 chocolates to play.
    - Chocolate can be earned by defeating Infernal Keep within limited time. (Probably 2 mins limit like C-Zapper reward ?)
    - Number of chocolate reward will increase with difficulty.
    - And it looks like we can get something more from Fores by using chocolate instead of energy.

3. EASY26

EASY26 Active Member

The SS Staff with max 185 MATK (and 15 MDEF) and PETA full cross range seems not bad. It will be a good second equip for peta range for me.

Here is the picture btw
    [​IMG]
    Sadly I am pretty sure we cant send our lovers chocolate...

Rydia likes this.
  4. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

So the basics of this event is to play the co-op and earn chocolates to spend on the chocolate pact. Rewards cost 30 choco/roll and while it seems to be possible to drop Z guardians and the special event SS staff, it's also padded with B guardians/D zappers/D mightys/and useless items.

It's free so that's great, but you could be playing for chocolates endlessly for nothing unless you get lucky. Would be less of a bore if there were more people doing the co-ops. All the times I tried hosting(normal) when no one else is barely anyone joins and if they do they don't co-op very well so the only thing I get for wasting stamina and 10 minutes is one co-op coin and if you manage to get into the easy rooms it ends before you can do anything and you get nothing because you didn't participate :/ I hope this gets easier as the event goes on.

5. Akemnos

Akemnos Member

oddly enough the hard one is the way to go. occasionally you get the bad runs but there are usually some massive damage dealers in there and the rewards are much much better. 300-500 chocolates instead of 30 from easy.

I already have 17 staffs.

edit I now have 24 staffs so they are fairly common. I can also confirm that Z class guardians are possible to pull as I just pulled a Djagos with chocolates.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  6. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

Some information I've gathered:

Strategy
    The best strategy to win a whole bunch of chocolates is to run the hardest mode Heartbreaker mode with Unjishis. Most people have caught on to the Unjishi meta where you bring one of each Unjishi recode. Why not just bring only the recode with the Darkness Amp, you ask? Well because it's way too easy to cap the buff with the amount of people raiding, so you should bring both recodes for maximum effectiveness (also the other recode has a higher multiplier). Having enough pincers and Unjishis can kill the boss before he inflicts the most annoying status effect charm.

However if you get charmed, I just want to remind you all that you can not pincer with charmed units!
    Repel Tattoo (one-time panacea) does not work, and neither does Panacea: All (Mizury). Also I just discovered if you have one of your own units still free and one unit charmed you can push the charmed unit out of the way.

If you want to be extra safe you should also be equipping a lot of store-bought Anti-Fire charms or just one Anti-Fire charm +10%, the 100U reward of Unjishi. Don't worry about "wasting stamina" or something to farm Unjishi; this isn't GGA. You have two weeks to farm this event and you can get 10k+ chocolates every day easy from leeching off of other people's raids.

If you need help farming Unjishi just PM me or DM me on Discord for a Djagos. There are also plenty of other people with Djagos as well.

Amath Made in Heaven Pact
    This is the pact you use chocolates in. You're supposedly giving the chocolates to the Amaths (I have no idea what they're doing with millions of chocolates).

List of items from the pacts:
    • Various consumables (power points, time controllers, drinks, capsules, boots, bread, bombs, ether, elixirs, potions, phoenix items, recode materials including co-op coins and anti-energy!)
    • Female guardians from the original Pact of Genes (some are still unconfirmed, like Melba :worry:). Which means you will be getting ultra-rare B class guardians! And maybe some of those Z and SS class ones, meh.
    • Special Limited Sweetheart Staff! These things are so common you'll be drowning in free MATK.
    • 30 chocolates to forge once, 300 to forge 10 times.
    Valentine's Login Bonus
    There is a Valentine's Login Bonus along with our normal login bonus, so we have a total of two login bonuses now! The day resets at the same time as normal: 4am PST.

Edit: Seems to be that players that logged in between 4am PST and 11am PST on the first day of the event did not receive the Day 1 Valentine's Login, meaning that we were probably supposed to receive the Valentine's Login with the regular login at the same time on Day 1. However affected players should be able to begin the Login on Day 2 of the event.

Day 1: Normal Energy x1
    Day 2: Metal Zone Ticket x10
    Day 3: Normal Energy x1
    Day 4: Zapper A x10
    Day 5: Normal Energy x1
    Day 6: Mighty A x10
    Day 7: Normal Energy x1
    Day 8: Pact of Resolve Ticket x1
    Day 9: Normal Energy x1
    Day 10: Sweetheart Staff
    Days 11-14: Normal Energy x1

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    lynx, Rydia, Ph B and 2 others like this.
  7. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Looks like I'm one of the users who have the bug, no Valentine's login bonus :/ The Valentine's bonus is supposed to be given out every day until the end of the event until 11AM PST.

Edit: seems they were aware of the issue and has rectified it? Not long after posting the above I received 1 energy in my mailbox for "inconvenience caused by unresolved issues". Yay. Note* I logged in to play a few hours ago and never closed app so the error wasn't fixed by me restarting the app or anything.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    Rydia likes this.
  8. Rydia

Medals:
    I did got the bug but it started to be normal from day 2, since we will be only missing last day compensation and they gave us 1 energy i think is fine? XD

Updated the first post to add some info, sorry I couldnt do it before ^^U

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  9. Joe

Joe Active Member

Can someone explain to me why are we using Unjishi in this raid? Isn't the boss of element "Fire", what does shadow have to do with that?

Sorry I've been away fromTB2 for some time now so I could be missing some obvious context.

10. Rydia

Medals:
    It is bc they are BROKEN xD

Unjishi DNA has a buff to darkness damage 1,5x (similar to Bahl/Snaip/Mac physical buff) + Unjishi RNA 10% matk to darkness.

Both buffs are in chain and stackable so each person brings one of each and the whole Raid of unjishis does damage insane. Is enough to kill boss in 1-2 turns if everybody pincers :D

So yeah :D we are using that xD

Doggos for life xD

11. Joe

Joe Active Member

Has anyone gotten Z guardians from this event yet? What do you think the drop rates are?

12. Rydia

Medals:
    Rates for Z are superlow, I think most people that were actively playing since first day already got 1 or more Zs.

In my case im still missing Xena (She is resisting), I got Djagos and Tsu

Joe likes this.
  13. claude

claude Active Member

I got five different z, total count maybe at 15+ or so, used maybe ~100k chocolates. And I got this strange feeling that they rotate the z drop everyday maybe??

Started playing this game again... man the amount of bugs in this game is baffling...? How can such game even exist! They better fix them all during the reborn. And most importantly they better make equipments easier to obtain, else right now you can only do stack/taps to buff up to take on bosses.

Joe likes this.
  14. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Notable pulls I've gotten: 2 Z Tsutsura and Xena and 3 SS Harihikari x2(this is a sign I should start grinding SB and U?), R'un, and Po'lar.

You will get a lot of the Sweetheart Staff, enough to use them to level itself, so you should be able to have at least fully maxed and unleashed staves for an entire team. This is great for players who haven't been able to pull good magic weapons in the SS/Z range. The only drawback is that you can't make good use of the range when fully maxed unless you have guardians with peta attacks, but you can still use it to boost your matk in the secondary equip and it's free. They could have given us something less useful like the previous co-op rewards.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    Joe likes this.
  15. Rydia

Medals:

My recomendation is that everybody should farm:

5 Sweetheart staves max unleashed and level 90. For Peta cross range. You need 20 copies to make these.
    5 Sweetheart staves max unleashed and level 90. This is for stats in offhand. If you have staves with better stats or MATK you farm 1 less for each of those. Like if you have 1 maxed sage staff and 1 keraunos then you only need 3 of these. You need 4 copies/per staff, 20 copies at max.
    5 Sweetheart staves with 2 unleash, level 79. For Tera cross range. You need 15 staves to make these.
    5 Sweetheart staves with 0 unleash, level 59. For Giga cross range. You need 5 staves to make these.

So depending on your number of magical weapons you need to farm between 40 to 60 staves during this event. Any extra copies you get can be used as zappers to level up the staves.

I hope this helps :D

tobsy, EASY26, Joe and 1 other person like this.
  16. EASY26

EASY26 Active Member

Thx, was too lazy to count / think of it. But I have more than enough it seems.
    Drops:
    I made a few screeshots which I will Upload later (if needed), but here are some of my drops so far:
    * 2x Tsu
    * 1x Xena
    still missing Djagos... WHERE ARE YOU?!?

Rydia likes this.
  17. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

4747 recorded pulls so far; my rates were 5% for staves, 0.4-0.5% for SS guardians, and 0.08% for Zs.

18. Hello Bank

Hello Bank New Member

125k chocolates / 4 djagos, 1 tsu, 1 xena / 11 haru, 9 R'un, 8 ohryu, 11 Polar / and a lots of SS Staves, S,A,B guardians

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    freelame likes this.
  19. Snooze

Snooze Member

i got a bunch of SS guardians but no Z for the moment :(

Rydia likes this.
  20. fei_dante

fei_dante Member

Been playing actively since the beginning of the event and no z guardian yet

Rydia likes this.