New Coop Event: Sweet Surrender

Discussion in 'Events' started by Rydia, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    The Zs are there, totally not 1 Z each 20k but if you farm everyday you should get some before the event ends. Just need to keep going. My first Z was also slow to show. Today I didnt got any but other days i was more lucky

2. claude

claude Active Member

@:&;$;$@@ spent 300 chocolate and got 9 uncore and a gold level up thing :banghead::banghead::banghead:

3. fei_dante

fei_dante Member

Everyday i Farm 30k at least ( today 40k) and not a single Z. Tomorrow i will sacrifice a chicken to Rngod Just in case . Like Ellis in battle arena toshinden i never give up :)

4. legaiabay

legaiabay Active Member

I'm not really hoping to get Z guardian (never hope with that abyss rate), but in other hand I'm very glad I can max SB some guardians easily and that's cool! Seeing my best fire buffer Scarlett and (mah waifu) Chizuru SB maxed are already pleasure for me. I think this kind of event is "good" trade-off for non-empty-able gacha.

5. Hello Bank

Hello Bank New Member

147k chocolates / 4 djagos, 2 tsu, 1 xena / 12 haru, 11 R'un, 9 ohryu, 13 Polar

[​IMG]

6. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

This event is insane.

I’ve been skipping, mostly because I tried it the first two days and nobody could defeat the hardest difficulty raid, and also I’ve been vacationing.

But I ran some raids this morning. Easily killed the hardest raid boss on 2nd turn (sometimes), got hundreds and hundreds of chocolates, made a bunch of rolls.

Got R’un. A bunch of A and B guardians. Lots of staff.

This event is giving stuff away. You could seriously farm luck in A and B guardians from this.

I guess it all circles back around to - does any of it matter in the end? Will there be luck content? Will there be difficult content?

Rydia likes this.
  7. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Farming A/B ranks is nothing, people are pulling Zs and SS from this event (I've pulled 5, but still no Djagos).

This event is basically a freebie to retain interest right before the "rebirth" of TB2 so I wouldn't look at it as an indicator for anything. That said luck has so far only been useful for less than a handful of things, and even at 100L is not that reliable. Plus the free farmable guardians are already adequate to unlock luck content so As and Bs in this event are only here for padding.

8. Snooze

Snooze Member

I pulled for this event nearly 150k chocolates, and sadly not even a single Z
    Lucky all of you who pulled multiple Z's

Soooo much salt in here :)

9. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

I'm in the exact same boat :shifty:

10. Ph B

Ph B Well-Known Member

Still got like 10 hours till sweet surrender disappears. The actual drawing doesn't end till Mar 12. So concentrate on raids now and farm as much chocolate as you can.

11. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

I got a Z without much effort
    Downside is it was my 5th Xena :D

Maybe the supposed warrior buff we are getting tonight will make that into a more desirable pull.

I also got 2 R’un an 2 Haruhikari. I’m counting myself pretty lucky.

Rydia likes this.
  12. Garagely

Garagely New Member

I had given up hope, after about 75k+ chocolates. I finally pulled Tsutura at least. Was hoping for Djagos, but beggars can't be choosers!
    Plus, I'm pleased that this event didn't break my game, unlike the last one... :/

Rydia likes this.
  13. TriggerHurt

TriggerHurt Active Member

I got only Tsutsura, and like 6-8 of each SS. I'm glad I have the harukaris for their healing otomo.
    But I think they seriously messed up the drop rate of the SS staff. Now I have 10 lvl 90 + 10 lvl 79 + 10 lvl 59, to cover all ranges. They basically outclass anything I could realistically hope to draw from a pact.

14. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I gather that I managed to pull the average number of Z at 2 Tsutsura and 3 Xena for the chocolate spent and while that's better than no Z at all I was really hoping for Djagos. Guess I jinxed myself lol But seeing my pull rate(I thought it was something like ~15000 between each Z) I thought I would eventually pull Djagos and didn't try nearly as hard as I should have (I had the time but was lazy) until the last day and feels like I let her slip through my fingers.

15. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

Count yourself lucky. I pulled 1 Z (Tsu) the entire event.