Nidhogg drops Exp Wings!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by tobsy, Nov 9, 2017.

1. lloyd242

lloyd242 New Member

But if they do make a cap for exp multipliers, then there will be compensation maybe 3 energy per wing. That would still be worth IMO

2. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

I sure hope you're right! Energy is pretty sparse...

3. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

It's short sighted to roll out the wings as drops without taking into account that if something can be abused, people will abuse it. So if they do decide to cap it after that people would be understandably annoyed at wasting their time, but then again it's only play time that has been wasted and it's different from people wasting energy trying to pull for specific guardians to get a specific skill like what happened with all the hobble/tremor characters (I really doubt people were that desperate to pull them though). Some form of compensation would be necessary to keep people happy, but not 3 energy/wing. Metal tickets would be more likely.

4. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

Metal tickets are currently worthless since you can only use them on Easy mode... Anyone who farmed 20 wings is probably not interested in any amount of MTs in this game...

5. samenn

samenn New Member

It calls the ticketed metal zone "easy" but it gives slightly higher XP than stamina hard mode. (I believe the enemies are slightly stronger than Stam-MZ Hard also, but it's been awhile)

6. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

Interesting. I never even bothered to try it because I assumed it was the same as stamina easy mode which is a waste of time. Maybe there is something useful to do with the 73 MTs I've saved up after all...

7. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I'm not sure about the difficulty but there are extra enemies in the ticket metal zone.

8. tobsy

tobsy Active Member

I DID IT.
    WITNESS THE GLORY.

20expwings.jpg

20 Muh'f*ckin' Wings~!!!
    NO MORE NIDHOGG FO MEEEEE~
    Time to grind some levels before they put a cap. xD

9. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

I have 19 and I don't even know if I'll bother to get the last one. I've now leveled all my A+ guardians to 99 and I'm out of recode materials, probably not worth leveling up B guardians.

Where's the resonance wing?? I need to level up my equipment.