No Energy Alt Challenge!!! ^:^

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by Rydia, May 31, 2017.

1. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    So lately I'm working on a serie of guides using the minimal units and I decided to do some "experiment"

I started an Alt today and Im going to see how long I last playing without using any energy :D

Since I have no plans to pull I decided to start with Bahl....

Well is a 50% chance so It shouldnt be that hard.....

After 4....5? accounts named Terra and getting......Graces I decided to ask chat for different nicknames well...I continued getting Graces....

After a few more tries I decided to name my account Gold (bc, you know, Gold >>> Silver) and...YAY!!! She finally showed!!!!!!! My muse of DPS Bahl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (obviously the universe was telling me that was the correct name to choose :D :D :D )

Currently I'm at chapter 2 :D Im just a little baby.

Lets see how many days I can continue playing this :D

Of course being an alt Im going to play very casually :D

very very casually :D

so casually that maybe you will never see another update in this post.....:D

who knows!!!!!!!!

Lets start the adventure!!!!!!!!!!!

:love::love::love::love:

2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    You'll get bored before the end of the week.

Battle Nix and Rydia like this.
  3. Rydia

Medals:
    Thank you for your support Silver

It means a lot knowing that you believe in me <3

:love::love::love:

Edit: Also, dont understimate me!!!!!!!!!!! Ill might get bored before the end of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Battle Nix and FishInTheDark like this.
  4. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    You'll fail miserably. The game itself tried to make you get it, by giving you all those Graces.

lol, play PvP xD

5. Rydia

Medals:
    Haha last cup i did well i want people to have that memory :D if i dont play PVP never again they cant beat me and discover...how bad good! awesome I am! it would be unfair for the other players if i play!

6. CrimsonStar1213

CrimsonStar1213 Member

In order to succeed in this game, you must "git gud" or as many others say, get good, or is it something else...

Also if you reach Chapter 4 by June 2, I will write a note stating about how Rydia is the worlds best casual and a guide on getting back onto the Golden road, one option involving sacrificing something to the great RNGeous. :troll:

Rydia likes this.
  7. Rydia

Medals:
    Deal!

8. DEaK67

DEaK67 Member

if you want it to be even more fun play the alt on pc only on the biggest window settings

Rydia likes this.
  9. Rydia

Medals:
    Thats.....evil !!!!!!

D:

10. Juicy

Juicy Active Member

Eh, strictly zero energy run is still boring. Add a permadeath clause to make it more fun :troll:

Inept Negotiator likes this.
  11. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

Good luck with chapter 18, if you ever made it that far.

Rydia likes this.
  12. Rydia

Medals:
    Yes I was thinking the same hahaha chapter 18 with no levi wasnt fun first time I did it but I managed to clear it, so lets see how i do it this time :D

No thx xDDDDDDD

Ok, so day 2 is going well so far.

Got a msg and I could unblock Amisa 2nd job <3
    After leveling my chars to level 20 (more or less) I tried to clear Spinetrich Kino, D: and Bahamut....

Well not very good results, I was able to get to the boss floor but my poor lvl 20 chars had nothing to do against a lvl 35 Bahamut, his meteor recked me <.<

After leveling the chars story is being a breeze so far :D

Currently at chapter 4 and hoping to get Bagunar soon :3

I think somebody has to write a guide now!!!!!!!

CrimsonStar1213 likes this.
  13. CrimsonStar1213

CrimsonStar1213 Member

Shhhhh. xddd

It has been done already soooo.... shhh

14. Rydia

Medals:
    Only dreams now....

Lol xD

15. Rydia

Medals:
    I finished chapter 10 and got palpa :D yay!!!!!!!

I also managed to beat levi so now i can switch out that stupid Archer and Knight and put Palpa and Levi in <3

It was a little hard bc she will just one shot my team with her breath attack and sincce i have no levitation she was confusing me each maelstrom... so basically I killed her mobs, then she Maelstrom me (confuse my guys) move the rest away from her with a non-confused char, she breath area 1, after that I pincer, she maelstrom me.... and repeat until she is dead :3

Dracorin was totally the MVP here

All hail Dracorin!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my new Shiny team is:

Bahl (J2) Bagunnar (J2) Dracorin (J3 Yay) Ami (J2 but im using J1) Palpa (J1) and Levi (J1)

:3 all around level 30-35 (except the new ones)

I used some tickets to level in MZ3 to raise a little palpa and levi <3

secangel likes this.
  16. Rydia

Medals:
    Login Day 5

Very happy with my progress.

I continued advancing the story until chapter 18 so I finally unlocked MZ4. After i finish this chapter Ill unlock Hunting Zone 3 so I can start to farm Coins next weekend.

I dont plant to advance more on the story until I finish POFoF so I can get invi and Sey faster :3 (this will cost me to level 3 job of Sey manually but 1 M coins less looks...worth :D)

I have been farming some hunting zones and now I have all 3 job unlocked on Bagunnar/Dracorin/Bahl and Amisandra. Need some coins for Palpa (that last animaton resisted tho). Levi is still in Job 1 since last time I tried to beat levi 2 i was at lvl 40 and she totally destroyed me :3

This is my box now:

[​IMG]

Not very impresive I know but is serving me well :3

I used the map metal zones to level my characters to 50 and then I have been using tickets in MZ5 for the rest. Ill try MZ7 later since is in arena and I still have 6 tix left :3

So my next goals are:

- Farm some money and unlock Palpa 2nd and 3 job.
    - Level my chars
    - Get Joker!
    - Finish chapter 18 (probably after i get levitation on Dracorin so the chapter is easier)
    - Try to beat Levi Evolved to unlock her 2nd job
    - Farm Spinetrich for Animata items (I know I can beat II bc I did it with a lower level, need to try if i can beat III). I want to buy that sweet Silver Wing :3
    - Maybe get some useful otomos? So far I only hav Bahl O III, I sold all the rest for sweet sweet coins :3

EDIT: MZ7 wasnt a good Idea xD Lol, run a few 5.8 (bahl+dracorin) and unlocked Palpa 2nd job, maybe do a few more later so I can level those 2 to lvl 65 in their 2nd job (so I can unlock bahl buff attack + dracorin levi), the 5.8 stage is bc is a great place to get both coins + exp for just 1 stamina :3

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
    Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  17. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Still a little confused on why you still didn't get some.

This week we still have Artemis, Lamia, Phoenix, King Orbling and Odin. Even if it doesn't have an area effect, Blizzard Rod (Leviathan) should be cheaper than KO, if you are considering to sell the OII for coins; if you, for some reasons, manage to get some extra Animata Items, I remind you that Metal Minions are still another source of coins.

Nice to see this thing still going on :)

EDIT: Wait, no, KO might be the better choice over the Blizzard Rod, as farming for the materials needed to evolve the Icestorm/Glacial Wand might just cost you too much time (and KO will anyway come you in handy sooner or later, so the sooner the better I suppose).

18. Rydia

Medals:
    I tried to farm art yesterday but i didnt find anyone to do with me, also unsure who i want to handle eidolon thing yet :3, I want to see how much I can clear with a totally free team, doing eidolons with other people that use non-free units will kind of break the purpose xD

Maybe we can try to beat with full free teams :3 Some KO would be neat :3

Also Eidolons arent that good as a source of coins and are really slow to farm. At this point a full bar of stamina (about 90) can allow me to farm a lot of mats and levels in my units. Maybe chaos III could be an option if i have nothing better to farm during the week or as a fast stamina sink.

Maybe we can do some later / tomorrow? ❤ I know u like to kill me :3 I can record the runs lol

19. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    I'd love to play with you, but later certainly not, and tomorrow evening might be... ok, I guess?

When it will be available, you can try to host a Chaos III before clearing a stage;
    For companions, is always nice to have some ready, so in case of problems you don't have to wait a week for a specific Eidolon to come back in Arena (e.g. Inferno Rod from Baha Eidolon to face Levi Arena).

20. Rydia

Medals:
    Thanks!!!!, we can play some tomorrow then ^^ just let me know when you want :3

And yes I totally want to get some companions, would be really useful, i want some healing rods and other things :3