No Energy Alt Challenge!!! ^:^

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by Rydia, May 31, 2017.

1. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    Login Day 15:

POFoF Completed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

After a few days of hard grinding in CC3 I finally "finished POFoF" and got my first 100 Luck team :D

Here is my current Box ^^

[​IMG]

Once I got my 100 Luck team I farmed Dracorin in stage 2,5 to get his SB to 100 ^:^

Now he is ready for recode.

Since I'm sitting at chapter 19 I have to advance through the story now, beat chapter 20 so I can recode Dracorin^ and get the 4th Member of my 100L team ^:^

!!!!!

Objetives now:

- Advance to chapter 20, recode Dracorin.
    - Farm 1 Tiamat Kino for Cam
    - Continue advancing through story. I would like to get to chapter 34.10 if possible.
    - Start the coin and material farming to complete POF.
    - Getting some more KO otomos in case Hiso appears :3 and a few more Healing Rods <3
    - Farm metal tickets!!! Thousand of tickets!! Million of tickets!!!! DD is almost here!!! AHHHHHH

- Coins needed to finish POFoF (Real one) --> 1,215,000
    - Coins needed to finish POF --> 5,772,000

Not counting Job and repulling coins here so would be a bit more :3

Next rotation:

- Waiting for new kinos :3 Hiso for a happy easy coin farming and Mechanic/Kraken for Vel/Suoh recodes would be awesome. Lets see if we get some of them in arena ^_^
    - Bahamut!!!!!!!

Im so so tired that Im going to take a few free hours of CC xD I want to play some story and I guess Ill come back to the coin farming tomorrow :love::love::love:

I feel...empty!!!!!!!!! LOL

Zyron likes this.
  2. EricTheMostRed

EricTheMostRed Member

Since you aren't going to use any energy on this account, your need for metal tickets will be fairly limited. You'll need XP for recoded versions of Bahl, Suoh, Camellia, Palpa, Velraine, Dracorin, Jaguna, Amisandra, and also BLO (base and recoded versions) and maybe some recode monsters. That's about it I think!

Rydia likes this.
  3. Rydia

Medals:
    :angelic::angelic::angelic:

4. EricTheMostRed

EricTheMostRed Member

Does this mean you are planning to farm BLO ^ all the way up to 100L on this account? I haven't even done that for Odin yet (I finished Baha and Levi in the forest so I could use them for RDK and IDK).

5. Rydia

Medals:
    Thats exactly what it means :3

But it will happen at the right time. My baby account still is working at Story and POF xD

Anyway to level and recode my current units and level their recodes is still a fair amount of tix.

EricTheMostRed likes this.
  6. Rydia

Medals:
    Hi!!! I havent updated this post in a while ^^

I took my gaming a little less seriously last days but I still did notable advancements in my alt:

- Recoded Dracorin^ and level him in MZ6 arena.
    - Got Bahamut and unlocked his 3 jobs
    - Farmed 1 copy of each Tiamat and Kraken Kino for future recodes of Suoh and Cam.
    - Farmed a lot of tickets during DD and level almost all my adventures to lvl 70 in MZ6 in Arena. Also some of the monster I would need for recodes.
    - Advanced story up to chapter 27 (almost finished it). Used my 100L team at first, but using a 80L team lately. Currently Running Seix2,Invi,Dracorin^, Sheena and Levi.
    - Repulled Dracorin, level him and completed POFoF up to chapter 27.
    - Farmed Mechanic Kino III for animata items and to raise his luck, I plan to get him up to 100L before event ends for future recode of Velraine. Of course im buying everything I need from TP
    - I also leveled some of my companions

So this is how my box looks now ^^ (Dracorin^ is missing in the pic but he is 100L of course)

[​IMG]

My next objetives:

- Continue advancing story chapters.
    - Continue leveling the chars Im missing in arena (I still have a lot of tix, MZ in arena is love <3 )
    - Farm Mechanic up to 100L. Getting coins from selling OII and buying/selling MM^^
    - Start to grind a little in Cryptic Forest even 2-3 luck in one day would help a lot.
    - After finishing Mechanic and if I have extra stamina to spare I would like to farm Bahamut SB in his stage I with my 100L team
    - Get some companions on Eidolons, probably host C3 runs to get my characters from 70 to 80? Waiting for 1/2 stamina event ^:^
    - Complete 8 bit rush to get the companions

And this is what I have been working on this week ^:^ I hope it maybe can serve of inspiration to someone :D

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    secangel likes this.
  7. Rydia

Medals:
    Login Day 23:

Hiiii!!!!

My alt is doing....GREAT!!!!!!!!!

I have advanced into story up to chapter 35.1. And farmed some helices I needed for Bahamut recode in 34.10. It also happened to be a good spot to get level my party members over 70 (I usually bring 4 strong units and 2 units I want to level)

I farmed Bahamut SB in Bahamut 1 with my 100L team until it reached 81. Then.........recode!!!!!!!!! I finally have a decent mage!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY (Dont feel offended Invi and Sei, you 2 are great but 30 SB isnt specially...reliable ^^U)

Contemplate my Majestic Baha^!!!!!!!!!!! (level 1 :D)

[​IMG]

So after that I recaptured him :goodjob: ^:^ (also got his weapon for 2nd and 3rd jobs...that I havent unlock bc...animaton, stupid animatons xD I hope they are in TP tonight xD <.<)

I still need to recapture Suzaku again so I can do his 2nd recode when I have time ^:^.

After that I repulled mantledrake from POFoF (Is important to always do this, I dont want to accidentaly do a recode and find out the monster luck wasnt maxed LOL :worry:)

I'm up to 6 King Orblin companions and 3 healing rods thx to Silver help <3 I have 2 of the KO maxed already. Waiting for hiso tonight to see if I need to level more or 2 are enough :question::question:

I have hopes I can get a loooooooot of coins from hiso :love::love::love:

I have been lightly grinding luck in the forest, and the rest of my stamina has been invested in Mechanic Kino for coins and TP items!!!!!!! All those Dark Matter and Particles will come handy!

Rest of the day:

- Try to get Suzaku from Baha
    - Continue farming Mechanic!

After login:

- Farm Hiso!!!!!!!!!:love:
    - 8 bit rush before it ends!!!!:upset:

Waiting to see what next TP brings ^:^

Remember guys that apart from TP today is DD for Eter!!! So if you need some is time to farm them!!!!!!!

Login Day 26

Farming hiso and forest >_<

2,5 m coins saved!!

I had 1,04 m at login 24 so I have got 1,5 m in 2 days, not bad :3

Login Day 27

Only 1,596,000 coins more to finish Pact of Fellowship!!!!
    Hiso at 100L
    All TP things bough
    Farming some mantles in 34.10 to recode levi <3

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    secangel likes this.
  8. Rydia

Medals:
    Hello guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I havent post in a while but that doesnt mean the journey is over....that only means that...im...LAZY!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY

xDDDDDDDDDDD

Ok soooooo what I have been doing :D

Currently im at Login day 36. Story chapter 36.1

Thanks to 8 bit Hiso :love: farming for coins <3 I was able to finish POF on Login Day 29 :D

So after I did that...what I have been doing?

This has been a week of recodes!!!!!!!!

- Farmed the materials I needed for the recodes during the DD days. Really. I got all my Pig Snouts (35.8) (well 9 actually because I had 1), all the white holes (25,7), my gugnirs (10.10) almost all my Temporal Helix (35.10) just farming with 1 day stamina and I didnt even used all of it. Double Drop Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P

Here is a video about how I farmed the snouts in case someone is interested

- Most of my Mantles and Deepwaters came from 34.10 (some from TP or other stages)

- Farmed more than 100 Metal tix during the Double Drop Day in 6.8. I think I got 150 or something like that. I used this team:

Is basically Invi with his Row skill only and 1 character that also has 100L but with few skills to reduce animation time.

Then I have been basically Spawming MZ7 to level my characters hahaha

This is how my box looks now:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I have recoded all my characters so far with the exception of Lich (I migh do him in a future since i dont have any 100L char with CT) and Marilith (I dont have plans for her yet since isnt that useful)

So thanks to MZ7 I have been able to level everything at least to lvl 80 (some to 90) with the exception of the S versions of BLO and Odin^. I will just level them in normal MZ or wait for next arena event since I still have 52 tickets left. I also leveled my repulls of Jaguna/Velraine/Lich up to 56 in all jobs so they will be maxed after I finish repulling all my coins from POFoF and POF again (no need of extra levels in Suoh/Cam)

[​IMG]

Of course I have more companions but these are the ones I have been using and the only ones leveled :3

Skullsplitters and a few healing rods are really important to have. I was lucky they put some of the C versions on the TP+ the one i got from the stage when clearing it. I havent need to farm nothing at all except for the tears particles that i got mostly from TP/Tin Parade 2

I leveled the KO otomos to farm 8 bit Hiso easily but they arent really necesary. Are still a nice thing to have.

The Silver wing and the Staff were in TP and are really useful. I still havent leveled the Storm Spirit but I usually try to buy all the companions from TP each week.

Right now what Im doing is

- LB my current characters in the forest (re-recode BLO for luck)

- Farming Kraken Kino III with my 100L team until I max his OII and buy all the things Im missing in TP (still have some MM^^ to buy). Once done with that Ill just farm Kraken Kino I with 100L team until I get his luck up to 100. That way I will have a Kinetic Trap disarmer ready to use in case I would need him :3

The video shows 2 different movements the boss can do and how you kill him in both cases. Suoh has an Skullsplitter equiped, Vel just an Unicorn because she isnt 100L yet. Enjoy!

- Get 1 Rune and Wailling wall for Odin

- Level BLO in MZ, get their recode mats to re-recode them :3

- Lucia EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight Lucia comes back to TB!!! Thats the chance to get a new character for my pretty account !!!!

She is going to be back for 3 weeks so its not in a hurry but of course Im getting her and her recode!

Overral Im still having a of fun with my alt and even if the last moments of coin farming were kind of....well boring xDDDDDDDD it payed off well and I feel im starting to build some solid teams that will allow me to clear more content ^:^

***Happy***

secangel and Silver Mitsuki like this.
  9. Rydia

Medals:
    Just a fast post to show the pic of my characters.

I havent played much last days mostly have been running Lucia IV for luck gainings.

I got the Ether I needed from 23.10 today (DD)

What I want to do now is finish my characters luck up to 100. Ill probably farm a mix of Lucia/Forest.

Im waiting for DD in 34.10 which should happen in a couple of days to get the mantles to recode Levi/Baha.

Still havent start to work on this week Trading post :3

Yeah I have been lazy~~~~~~~~~

But even being lazy you can do some advancements!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Rydia

Medals:
    Login Day 40:

Finished LBing Amisandra, Bahl, Levi (she will 100 after re-recoding) and Baha. Palpa at 98L but Ill just put 1 unicorn on her and finish that while farming Lucia Otomo ^:^

So basically everything in my account except Bagunnar/Odin and Lucia have its luck maxed YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  11. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    So, what about now? Odin was in Arena last week and a half, so I guess that you're going to recode Lucia and kill some time before it comes back, so that you can 100L him and start farming the Dragon Kings.

Ever thought about taking part to the PvP events? Prizes aren't usually worth, and reaching the S league isn't usually that easy, but companions like the Deluxe Pacifier and the Ministache can still prove themselves pretty useful (altought, again, it won't be easy to go past the A league).

I wonder if we'll see Ba'gunar Λ in the BAR Hiso Alien that will be held in few days from now, nice to see that you already started to work on him.

Keep it up :goodjob:

12. Rydia

Medals:

Nahhhhhhhhh PVP is such a chore to me....still havent tried it in main <.< I need to think about the team. Really I hate PvP xDDDDDDDDD

d yeah Odin isnt 100L but is bc I dont need him yet, I plan in advance and I have no need of odin. I have actually plenty of other things to do:

- Farm this week TP (I havent started)
    - Farm Mantles to recode Leviathan
    - Since I finished with recoding Bahamut I should recapture, unlock jobs and SB the S form by running Baha 1 with 100L team (Same for levi next week once im dont re-recoding her)
    - Lucia of course, farm her SB, recode, farm her O and OIIs, get her again......
    - Finish story
    - Get coins so I can finish POFoF and POF again after all the recodes wave.
    - Level Bagunnar/Lucia/Odin....
    - Materials for Odin............

SOOOOOOOOOO lots of stuff to do hahaha

13. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Well, as you need L100 I guess that you can skip Bahamut for now and focus on Mantles and, eventually, Lucia (you're proceeding pretty slowly, for what is about the items). Levelling won't be a problem, as MZ6K is on its way (and you already have not only a maxed Sey^ but also other mages). Good luck for the Lich, he needs Mantles as well...

Story can be cleared efficiently once you'll have a maxed Odin^, same for the Storm Witch (Palpa^ MVP here).
    By the end of the Lucia event you should be done with everything, ready (or even done) to farm the Dragon Kings.

Do you make the stamina cap on your alt? You also don't host runs with your main, right?

14. Rydia

Medals:

I dont host runs with my main, i dont coop with my main and i dont let other people (besides you) host me stuff.

And I dont use my stamina daily XD. Stamina cap every day and some days if im busy I can not touch the account xD

Mantles I got 5 yesterday (for Baha) just bc I wanted some fast stamina dump (or it would be rotting)

Im waiting 3 hours so i can farm the other 5 today during DD :3

Im playing this without a rush. I was more stressed during POF clearing but now im just enjoying the journey and playing the account when I have time/feel like it.

Im close to be done with most of the content I can finish so no need to rush things at this point :3.

Ill get my 5 mantles today, Im farming TP first, Bahamut comes after since he isnt as urgent. Lucia after too, I have more time for that ^^

secangel and Silver Mitsuki like this.
  15. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    I keep feeling used...

16. Rydia

Medals:

Do you want me to use other people?

:3

17. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    alright, you won this round.

Rydia likes this.
  18. Rydia

Medals:
    Hello guys!!!! I havent updated this in a while and I though it was time to do a "short" post explaining my advancements.

I havent played much the last weeks (many days only login :D is a miracle I havent lose the streak yet xD) besides the weekly TP I have only done ocassional Lucia IV farming and some PDK/RDK runs.

Finally this week I started to play more again and these are my advancement since the last time I posted:

- Got Lucia and Lucia^ characters. SBed them and waiting to level.
    - Story cleared up to chapter 37.
    - Both Pacts are totally finished
    - Got 6 Axion Z from PDK, 5 Holy Z from RDK.
    - Finally yesterday got my 2 PDZ from IDK!!! Took me more than one day even with 100L team!!! THAT JERK
    - Cleared Arachnobot's tale up to ending E

I also did something special that Ill show you tomorrow :D :D :D

Surpriseeee!!!! :love::love::love:

Next Goals:

- Level Lucia^ and other SS and worse characters I havent leveled yet.
    - Recapture Odin S (Next week), probably do more recodes to 100L Odin^
    - SB Levi S (this week) and Baha S (in 2 weeks),
    - Farm Mechanic Kino and finish Arachnobot's tale F and G
    - Finish Story
    - Get that silly 6th HolyZ
    - ....and more :question::question::question::question:!!!

Well that was a very very fast update :D

:love::love::love::love:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    Sharrax likes this.
  19. Sharrax

Sharrax Active Member

I never thought you can kill them with only free units! I thought that beating PDK requires two tappers and other two dragons requires some mages better than recoded
    Levi and Baha. Ridya, you rock!

Rydia likes this.
  20. Rydia

Medals:
    Hahaha!!! Not at all!!! You can clear most of the game with free units :3 Thats why i started this alt <3

I published a guide about farming the dragons with free units a few days ago <3 [Guide] Farming the Dragon Kings with a full farmable team.