No Energy Alt Challenge!!! ^:^

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by Rydia, May 31, 2017.

1. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

Baha, Levi, and Odin are S, not SS

2. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    They will always be SS in my heart <3 <3 <3

Anyway edited it XDDDDDDD THX

3. Rydia

Medals:
    Fast update :D

I havent really played much the account since the last time I wrote in this post.

I was able to Defeat Shinen on my Login day 60, like...the last time I wrote here. (video of how I did it coming tomorrow :love::love::love::love:)

After all I havent really played much until the point I lost my consecutive login bonus >________<

So new consecutive Login day 12 :D (real login day 81)

I still did some small advancements:

- Finished Story
    - Finished Arachnobot's Tale endings F and G
    - Recaptured Odin
    - Recruited Clara

and thats it ^^U Like I really havent played lol xD

Well this is the current state of my account :3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see at this point I have beaten most of the game (at least the things I can beat with my alt) and there are left only some minor things I still need to clear. Since Vengeful Heart Event is back here I have decided to come back to play the alt and complete the event ^:^

So my next objetives are:

- Buy Clara O from TP this week
    - Complete VH event
    - 80 SB 100L Odin
    - SB and LB Shinen
    - Farm RDK to get that 6th Holy
    - Farm Moon King to get my 6 MoonZ and SunZ

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  4. Rydia

Medals:
    So in a crazy impulse I decided I didnt want my No Energy Alt to stay being a No-energy alt.

Since my main had little to do and this alt already beated everything (well excluding Mutoh/Sun King) and there was no way for me to beat them currently I have decided to pull on this account and try to advance it a little more :3

Anyway dont worry bc i will still continue beating incoming new content only with farmables so the challenge will stay the same ^:^ I just wanted the sweet extra energies xD

So my starting point was:

Account with:

POF and POFoF Completed.
    All normal farmables full SB/Luck (except Shinen bc lazy)
    Some companions (farmables like axions PDZs and those and TP ones)
    Collabs/Event farmables: Ella 51/70 Shinen 49/55 Morgana 100/7,7 Lucia 100/64,3 Lucia 81/0

333 energies.

I did 2 pulls of 50 energies each (now i have 233 energies :_()

Got 16 new characters (4 were dupes)

New chars were:

Rainbow
    Bonna^
    Tronic Gal

Golden
    Zuzu
    Kirue
    Jag
    36AIS

Silver
    Kapori x2
    Pahrl x2
    Harold
    Bahl
    Macuri x2
    Zenzoze
    Gigojago x2
    Amerpact
    Grace
    Kuscah

So Ill start unlocking jobs leveling and recoding

Tronic Bonna Grace and Amerpact

Ill ignore the other characters at the moment... well maybe Kirue if i think he can be useful

secangel likes this.
  5. Rydia

Medals:
    UPDATE:

Even after wanting to switch to the no energy alt to complete Forest Pact in one of my crazy impulses and after thinking about it I have decided to not do it, it would be too time consuming considering TB2 and I would have to renounce to my current main and I dont really want to do it.

I really didnt cared that much about the SB progress since I was going to LB the account anyway and only a handful characters are really useful to SB (with the recodes and companions thats really easy to do and wouldnt be an issue)

But then was the problem of Energies (would take me 6 months - 1 year to complete POT energy wise in my alt since i never cared about the logins or weekly challenhges, i didnt needed the energy....), all the characters leveled, jobs unlocked.....the collab characters like Zael/Calista/Noctis/Echo that my main has and alt wouldnt, my lovely Hiso god.....

And most important of all, my no energy alt is really nice, completing forest in it and seeing how it evolves would be great, but I have too many memories attached to my main account, is just too important for me, I have spend too many good times with people from this forum, doing coops, so many eidolon runs...those Temporal Helix and Pig Snouts...... i have gifts from people i really apreciate on it, my Xerxes, my White Orblings, the energies to pull Mizell, those things are extremely valuable for me and cant be replaced with anything, so if Im going to put more time and effort into something Ill rather do it over the account I built together with all the people I love.

This account with its defects and virtues, maybe wont feel as challenging and rewarding (regarding to my personal achievement) as my no energy alt would do, but the feelings and the memories my main has attached, all the memories I have with you guys, the good times, I wouldnt change that for anything, Im going to stick challenges to TB2 and trying to keep being the best mod I can, do guides for everybody to enjoy with my usual no-energy/cheap teams to try to help most people I can to enjoy the game even if they lack powerful units.

About the alt? I guess Ill keep it as a test playground, it still has a lot of the free character maxed and can help me in the future to make more guides and that ^^

So again I hope the people who read this had a good time with my No-energy alt Journey, that it showed that you dont need a lot of stuff to be able to enjoy the great game that TB1 is ^:^

It is in post like this one when it is obvious how hard is for me to express myself well with my bad English, some day Ill do a proper post to talk about the many shared good moments I got in this community during these years but at the moment I hope this will be enough:

Thank you everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we will continue our Terra Battle journey and keep making new amazing memories together in the best online community I ever met <3

You guys make this game great

ShatteredHope and secangel like this.
  6. Battle Nix

Battle Nix New Member

I’m glad there is a gotcha game that has actual mechanics to be learned where you need an understanding of the games mechanics to keep up with, not just a ton of cash. It makes me happy to know that Sakaguchi still makes great video games, even if it is, “just a gotcha game.”