No more need to spend stamina

Discussion in 'General' started by Todd, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

I’ve leveled all my equipment, my 36 unrecoded guardians to 99, my 15 recoded guardians to 90+, and feel no need to run any more Levi, Zmey, or raids. I could do recode quest, and probably will on occasion, but don’t really have a need for that either. I will eventually want to recode Zumba but not till I’ve got his Union reward. I don’t see a need to recode any other guardians at this time until new content reveals itself.

I’m sitting on a ton of unspent compensation energy, too, but don’t really want to spend it (don’t feel a need) until there’s some kind of rate-up deal. I’m hoping to see one of those soon, I guess?

I sure hope there’s more content coming soon... meantime I’ll keep SB’ing or recruiting monsters for fun. Kind of a shame you can’t easily do both....

2. EASY26

EASY26 Active Member

I have nearly the same problem, but wait until tomorrow. Maybe we get a new event and can also pull with higher chances...

For fun you can also collect coins and buy everything from shop or just enjoy the game a bit without a need to do something specific. You can also record some nice videos like 1 turn kill zmey hard with different teams and so on...

3. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I don't think we will be seeing anything new this week. In the announcement about the Samatha union mistake it says next maintenance is October 31st! That's a long time to go without any kind of new content/event...

4. Rosgath

Rosgath Active Member

I think SS and MW reevaluated their timetables and we can probably expect new content every other week and occasionally get content on back to back weeks instead of weekly content. That's a lot more reasonable really.

5. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

See, I’m hopeful that Sakaguchi wants to continue with weekly content and we will have the occasional slip off of that

6. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Yeah they did announce that they would not be able to release a story chapter every week as hoped. Their timetable overshot the pace that they were able to produce content that was tested for quality so they made the decision to delay content rather than make an even bigger mess of things. That "known issues" log would just get longer and longer if not.

Still at least something new, even just a pact event would have been nice(I guess they don't want us pulling too much good stuff with all that compensation energy though). They could even slightly alter rates to have half off stamina or increased SB events for a week to at least give the impression that the game is not stagnating because they can't keep up with development. Even the Mist broadcasts and youtube channel uploads have gone silent of late possibly because they don't have anything to tease/hype. I suspect they will probably default to a weekly rotating schedule like TB1 once they have enough content that's finished to do so though.

7. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

As someone who has a job that does not allow him to grind SB all day, I am fine if they want to keep releasing buggy content, then fixing it and giving me free energy :bag:

8. Sharrax

Sharrax Active Member

Honestly, I was extremely sceptical about weekly updates. TB1 (a game with arguably simpler mechanics compared to TB2) gets an update once in a couple of months and Sakaguchi decides to make TB2 (with arguably more complicated mechanics) with weekly updates while supporting TB1? Come on, did anyone ever believe in this plan?

I'm not complaining, rarer updates mean that MW and SS will have more time to polish content and it will take more time before story comes to an awkward stagnation like in TB1. (People who like frequent updates don't play MW games anyway.) It's just sort of funny that MW broke the schedule in a one month after the game launch.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  9. ducnh85

ducnh85 Active Member

Thís is problem of hardcore player.
    Im a casual, still lvling my main pt, max sb(.not farmable) is 40%.

And still cant do hard event quest

10. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I'm pretty casual too, spend stamina only when I have it, level only the guardians that I need and only really do chapter runs when I need recode materials and such. But even with that it's still possible to beat the event quests on hard. All you really need are suitable high stat and SB frendons(Djagos/R'un for Levi and Xena if you have no levitation guardians or else Jodie/Tsutsura if you do for Zmey). For your own guardians it's fine to use Samatha, King Orbling and whatever else you have leveled for Levi. You just have to make sure you can kill him in a few turns before he kills you with maelstrom. For Zmey the more/better ice guardians the better. You can even have multiple Leviathans for this. 4x anti-earth charms on everyone, using max unleashed armour and head equips you can get from the store/Levi drops also help a lot.

11. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

This is almost a digression but in the end it becomes relevant to the topic:

There’s no point to defeating hard Zmey anyway. There’s no worthwhile reward. Gold shield? No thx. The leather jacket is actually worse than the magical garb that drops on regular difficulty.

So yeah, one of the potential stamina sinks is not worth running. We are back to the issue of not having anything to spend stamina on.

12. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

Spend it hosting raids! Let others leech of your boredom. :hilarious:

Arbitrary and Rydia like this.
  13. Garagely

Garagely New Member

Same here. Just endlessly running raids and Metal Zone. I only have a few cards left to level, then I don't know.

14. Rosgath

Rosgath Active Member

The recode quest is actually pretty good for SB and is the only source is Anti energy that I know of.

15. Garagely

Garagely New Member

Oh yes, I do that one as well. Forgot to mention.