[Offer] Buying strategy book (Yuria character) for multiple people

Discussion in 'General' started by Kivanc, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuo

Tuo Active Member

I'm interested, both in the physical book and the code. However, I'm confused by several things on the Amazon page:
    1. Does anyone have a complete detail list of Yuria's abilities/stats? She seems to be focused on gold generation only...
    2. At the end, it says (translated): "In addition, skills boost by multiple registration of this gift code, so not a level up, please understand." Does that mean one needs multiple codes to increase her SB? Or does she get SB by the 0.2 normal method? Does it affect access to job 3? I'm just confused there...
    3. Anyone know the page length of the book?
    4. If I do the code & book, can you email me the code and then send the book (so that I get the code as soon as you get the book... am farming for gold right now anyways :p)?

Thanks.

2. Ginnoji

Ginnoji Active Member

Read this post.

3. Lin Elinmorn

Lin Elinmorn Member

Hello Kivanc,
    I just want the code and not the book, count me in for 2 codes if possible because i need an other code for a close friend.
    I do not mind paying in advance if you want.

Regards.

4. Quartzel

Quartzel Well-Known Member

So how much for the code only ?

Shipping cost for the guide would kill the deal for me.

5. Neoteny

Neoteny Member

Depends on how many people sign up since we are splitting the cost of shipping a crate of magazines to Kivanc's place. Pencil me in for code only.

6. limitbereaker

limitbereaker Active Member

Is there anyone else offering to help Pre order and how much the asking price?

7. phario86

phario86 Active Member

On a mostly unrelated note @Kivanc, but if you use the character that comes with the guidebook, does that make you IAP? :p I suppose it depends on your definition.

8. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

Please note that my cost is an estimate. I will not take a single penny extra for myself, but I might have not considered all costs yet. For example, Vagou mentioned about PayPal fees. According to PayPal, between friends, there is no fee for sending money or receiving money, so I am hoping that we can use this to bypass that fee. Also, since the parity between Yen and dollars change, I have to wait for the order date to calculate the final amount.
    Here is the related PayPal article: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ690&m=HTQ

Definitely. This should be quite easy and understandable :D Can you ensure that you sent me a PM about this if you want to be included?

Unfortunately I have to get the payments in advance. I understand that this requires trust, however I hope that my reputation on the forum is enough to ask for this trust. 2 codes are definitely possible, could you send me a PM so that I remember you? :)

Current estimate is 17.8$ if I can find 7 people contributing to this offer. As I mentioned previously, there might be fees that I haven't considered yet, but don't worry, I will let you know about the final price before you send the money, and you can give up if the total amount changes unexpectedly. As I mentioned before, I will not take a single penny extra; I am just looking for multiple people to share the shipment cost (especially for the people who want the physical book).

I believe that IAP is translated as in-app purchase. Technically, our purchase is NOT in-app, so yes, according to this definition, I will still be non-IAP :D

9. Vagou

Vagou Well-Known Member

Medals:
    I think Paypal does not take fees if the payment is funded with PP credit, but they will if it's from a credit card... from experience it seems to be around 0.7 usd for 9/10 usd, so for 18/19 usd it should be around 1.

10. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

Thanks Vagou for details. The article does say that there is no fee for bank account of PP credit transfers, correct. It does mention the extra fee for credit card transfers.

Let me update the initial post.

11. limitbereaker

limitbereaker Active Member

Ok I will think about it.
    I'm only interested with the code.
    if possible you can do a page by page scan and send it to buyers with the code who don't want to pay extra fee for delivering the magazine . Just to see what was in the magazine.
    Pls make an announcement a day or 2 before the deadline hopefully the currency exchange become cheaper.

12. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

Oh yeah, I keep getting PMs, and the number gets increasing. I will be making an initial announcement, soon.

I might do the scanning, but depends highly on the number of pages in the book and the way it is bound (e.g., paper type, binding type, etc.). Sometimes books are very difficult to scan properly and I don't think I can do this in a professional place (since it is probably illegal :). Well, in your case, it would not since you paid for the magazine, but that might be difficult to explain :D)

13. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

Important: Thanks for all the interest. We already have ~12 people who will be sharing the cost and from this point on the cost does not go much lower. I will be finalizing this offer tomorrow night (Wednesday, 18th February, 11:59 PM, PST)

Update: for payment, I accept the following
    • Amazon.com gift card.
    • PayPal money transfer. The amount I receive should be the final shared amount (not the amount you transfer if there are additional fees)

Vagou likes this.
  14. se7en47

se7en47 Active Member

I am interested. I have a Amazon.com gift card that I can give to you.

15. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

Send me a PM so that I remember, please.

16. se7en47

se7en47 Active Member

Sent ^_^

Kivanc likes this.
  17. Legna

Legna Member

If someone can find a solution for Europe too I'll gladly participate .

18. dominichello

dominichello New Member

Whats the current price down to at the moment ?

19. Pacatus

Pacatus New Member

Do you have me down?

20. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

I have 26 count so far, so fixed shipping will be very low. There is nothing I can do for the magazine and per magazine shipping (around $17 currently).

Yes.

Vagou likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.