[Offer] Buying strategy book (Yuria character) for multiple people

Discussion in 'General' started by Kivanc, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vagou

Vagou Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Wow, very successful operation :)

Kivanc likes this.
  2. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

Thanks Vagou, I hope the actual order process goes as smooth as the pre-operation phase :D

I am amazed for the interest as well, currently I have 29 orders (or so) I will be closing the offer in an hour or so.

fo shizzle my nizzle likes this.
  3. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

Hey guys, just letting know that I am closing the offer. We reached quite close to 30 people!

I will do the final Math and send detailed instructions to each person who PM'ed me. Thank you very much for your interest.

Closing the thread as well...

4. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

All candidates received PMs for instructions.

5. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

Hey guys, I already received payment from 18/26 people, thanks a lot for everyone acting so fast!

I will wait until the end of tonight and will probably give the order tomorrow afternoon.

Just a quick update on the status!

se7en47 likes this.
  6. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

Hey everyone, just a quick update to let you know that I have ordered 26 strategy guides, this evening. I will keep you updated as I get updates.

Thanks,

7. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

Hey guys,

Just a quick update. I have received all books from Amazon.jp. Unfortunately they require post processing (the code is inside a page where you need to cut around with scissors to access). I am having a rough time in real-life so, it will take a while (probably over the weekend) to distribute all the codes. They are on their way, so don't worry!

Once the codes are distributed, I will start mailing the books for the ones preferred that option.

Thanks,

8. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

Hey guys,

Just another update. I have sent out majority of the codes and will try to finish the internet delivery tomorrow (Tuesday). I do apologize for the delay, the real life is not being nice to me nowadays.

If you are concerned about something or would like to contact me, please just send a PM. I do try to respond them regularly, but I don't have much time to go through all forum posts nowadays.

Thanks,

Vagou likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.