OMG JUST GOT TRONIC GAL

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by SetsunaF, Nov 6, 2018.

1. SetsunaF

SetsunaF Active Member

from my daily pulls. I got so excited and came here to see if I can beat anything I can't beat before getting her and..... NADA.

still can't beat Mutoh, and still can't beat Sun King. I thought she's like the strongest unit in the game!

2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    well, you need the right units: start a new thread in the Squad Help forum listing your options and let's see what we can do about it.

in my signature you also find the index of guides from where you can retrieve all the important threads, guides and other pages containing important data about the 2 superbosses, a little revise will certainly be of help ;)

about Tronic Gal itself... first of all, congratz for the pull!
    second, with a little work you can turn her in a boss-slayer monster with a bit of work: take a look at this thread and farm some Skill Boost candies in the "boss stages" of the Melting Pot, it will make the Sun King a lot easier for you. About Mutoh... well, timing is the key ;) (you also need a good team of course, but we can talk a little more about it on the Squad Help forum)

3. haloo

haloo Member

For me, Feno^ is a God in this game :)
    I beated Sun king and found RR with a team of: Feno^, Lio, Olber^, Mutoh^, Invincible^ and Schweiz (only 2 moon units), with the capsule stack strategy. It was a long fight with some S/L but happily the RR droped after about 80 runs :D

4. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

When I got Tronic Gal from the rate up event I also thought that she might unlock Sun King for me, but nope lol As either solar/moon unit she lacks multipliers and her 2 strongest attacks don't even do area damage. Her O companion is also really useless unless you use it to SB her(even then she SBs slowly). Still with her high matk, all tap, and CT she's good to have on the team, congrats.

5. vicenturi

vicenturi Active Member

I will like to know more about your strategy, I have all this characters except schweiz, but have many other tappers.

Congrats for tronic, I’m waiting for her to beat garuda hard.

6. haloo

haloo Member

Oh, I used capsules from Feno^ and Olber^ (sun and physical damage down capsule), if you can stack all the capsules in every turn before the damage check, Sun king's damage is reduce to the lowest (sometime =0 damage if you stacked to 100% resistance). Of course after that he will remove the buff and you have to stack it over again for the second damage check. Use all taps (from Mutoh^ and Schweiz) when he say "a lonely wail rings out..." plus PP (and triple pincer if it happen) then you can finish him.
    - Feno^ with Bewitchbow (I don't have Mog at that time and Schweiz Bow is even better, if you have it. I think these otomos are better than MK Z otomo for Feno^)
    - Olber^ with Healing rod (or better healing otomo if you have it)
    - Mutoh^ with MK Z
    - Invincible^ with MKZ and equip the barrier skill
    - Lio with MKZ
    - Schweiz with Hiso God (he's my mover with CT+4 and stealth from Hiso god so I can manage the position better, specially in the scorch phase).
    - All otomos are farmable except Hiso god. So if you don't have it, maybe the fight will be very hard, I think.
    You may find it a little hard at the first time when trying to stack capsule and avoid SK's attack but when it up to 40-50% resistance, you don't have to worry about his normal attack anymore. At first, the fight takes about 20 mins for me, but after I use to the SK's attack pattern I can reduce that time to 16-18 mins.
    PS: and I beated Garuda hard with this same team too :D

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018