Opinions on Andelucia ^ ?

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by Jacob, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Jacob

Jacob New Member

I recently pulled Andelucia ^ from the current event. I know her non recode isnt that good but to me her recode looks promising, mainly for graviton DPS.

my spear users are currently: kem ^ , Odin ^ , Sh'berdan ^ , Samatha ^ and Ma'curi

2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Yeah, overall not only Andelucia, but the hybrid characters are kinda meh.

I mean, they are not junk, Samatha Λ was great at her times, but on the long run you want pure graviton/spear characters (each of them with a 100% chance to trigger all of their skills) to maximize the damage output, but unless you're playing "hardcorely" having to work only once to cover multiple types of enemy is a good thing.

Pulling Andelucia Λ instead of the "normal" Andelucia saved you a from a lot of grinding (levelling a Z class to 80/80/80 is a living hell), but the SB/Luck bonus from the operation was worth the pain... well, whatever, enjoy your new Lambda :3

Now, about the Graviton element, as the game is already filled with many of them pulling a Photon unit would be way more useful still there's nothing to complain about the recode of a natural Z, congrats xD

We already talked a bit in the past about the new characters (on another thread) and even if I pulled Andelucia Λ too because my times will take me some time before actually testing her on the battlefield, so what I'm about to say is all related to what I see on paper.

There's more to write about Andelucia, but I'm realizing that I'm not giving you a lot of potentially useless information, so let's look at her stats/skillset...

THE HIGHEST DEF value yet (once reached lv90) and top tier ATK and MDEF. HP and MATK are high but not enough to make her uber as the Riftworlders or Feno Λ, but overall she's a solid character (is the recode of a Z class character after all ;) ).

Note how her skills are [XXX] & Spear, not [XXX] Strike (e.g. Axion & Spear, not Axion Strike), abilities that take more in consideration her ATK than her MATK considering the following multipliers:
    • Crushing Strike : x0.5 ATK and x1 MATK
    • Crush & Spear : x0.8 ATK and x0.8 MATK
    • Gravity Strike : x0.7 ATK and x2 MATK
    • Gravity & Spear : x1.6 ATK and x1.6 MATK
    • Supergravity Strike : x0.9 ATK and x3 MATK
    • Supergravity & Spear : x2.6 ATK and x2.6 MATK (she doesn't have this skill)
    • Axion Strike : x1.3 ATK and x3.5 MATK
    • Axion & Spear : x3 ATK and x3 MATK
    A Pincer Column skill on her recode, plus one Pincer Column and one Pincer Row from her former job 3.
    Besides from the lack of Corner and Ring skills (which is one thing that Lacuma got right, as AoE this wide are usually a distinctive trait of mages), she seems to be powerful enough to become your new Number One.

Capsules are a different phase from attack skills, and this will help her to Skill Boost way more quickly (a guide on SB here): Control Time +4 is a game changer, but already know it as you have Samatha Λ.

She's definitively your most versatile spear (if we don't consider the glass cannon Ma'curi of course), with her job 3 skills (CT+4, Crush & Spear Pincer Column, Gravity & Spear Pincer Row and Axion Strike) will become a monster. Replacing CT+4 with Anti-Photon Shield, HP+20%, Hypermetabolic Magic, or Supergravity Strike depending on the case is also a good option (as Samatha Λ can already work as a mover in your team).

A thing I don't have the time to check is the actual damage output (and the multiplier of the skills of the other spears in your party) to actually make a comparison, but with 13.1 in ATK and 10.9 in MATK (by making the sum of all the skills' multiplier on her recode + job 3) you can be pretty sure that she's going to do great things in your party ;)

Waiting to read someone else's opinion, every time I do these kind of comments I always have the fear I don't take in consideration something of very important :S

Jacob likes this.
  3. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

She's not bad at all. Solid damage and CT+4 makes her a very good addition to your team. There are better Graviton units out there but until you get them she'd do well. Plus, being a recode, she can pick out a Peta skill even at level 1, so she's gonna be good at low levels.

I'd rank her an 8 out of 10 (while her base form is at 7/10).

Jacob likes this.
  4. cjguitarman

cjguitarman Well-Known Member

Andeulcia^ has anti-photon capsules. There are not many places you need that skill, but it is rare (I think only she and Mogha have it).

5. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Violet has caps too. I wish she will get a recode.

6. Jacob

Jacob New Member

She also has Hyper-metabolic Magic, I assume you could use the capsules to fuel that unless they are otherwise needed.