Pact of Fellowship BS!

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by dominichello, Nov 27, 2014.

1. dominichello

dominichello New Member

So i saved up 30k...excited wooop!

This is what i got:

2x cybergolum
    2x wyvern
    2x Spinetrich
    1x mantle toroise
    3 x Assassin

I am beyond P*SSED So annoyed with the random pulling of my chars :(

2. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

I am not sure how to response since I don't know what you were expecting. What were you expecting?

3. Jirokichi

Jirokichi Well-Known Member

Medals:
    After weeks of 20-1 farming for money for PoF, I got my first character (Velraine) 2 days ago, and only after 100% boost all D rank monsters and some C rank ones. If you were expecting an insta-SS, I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 PoF but SS ain't one.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
    Chev4 likes this.
  4. dominichello

dominichello New Member

just something slightly more useful i suppose( i still dont have any SS chars and im half way through the chapters :( i wasnt expecting an answer or solution i know its random...i just posted here to blindly rant is all :)

5. Hyourinmaru

Hyourinmaru The Frozen Moderator

Usefull drops from PoF ='). Nope. Only pokedex material and maybe 1/100 is usefull.

Kivanc and dominichello like this.
  6. Jirokichi

Jirokichi Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Don't worry, we all have the same hopes when we start rolling PoF. But with enough money farming the SS will surely drop! I only have one SS right now (and not from PoF), Yukken, and I rolled her last week, so I know how you feel bro.

dominichello likes this.
  7. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

Yeah, the most effective way to reach the SS drops on PoF is to drain the other drops, so you made a great start!

The useful farmable monsters on PoF are added after Chapter 21-22 (I believe), namely the A rank dragons. Even they are mostly shadowed by OP 3-job characters since these farmable monsters have only one job. So, except the 6 promotional PoT characters, I would not expect something a lot useful from PoF.

dominichello likes this.
  8. dominichello

dominichello New Member

rolled another 2 truths.... Rank A R'zonand and B Ma'curi, Still not that usefull in my current set up :/ would Ma'curi be better than my zenzone ? im liking the sound of Thousand spear..but then again zenz will regularly hit over that if the right weapon type / element.

9. dominichello

dominichello New Member

I currently have Bahumut, whitewyrm and mantledragon, so im slowly building a nice dragon team :) but yer gotta get higher chapters to get the better dragons yet.

10. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

Ma'curi is one of the highest DPS'ers in the game. Some people value him even more than some of the SS cards. I would say congrats!

I don't know about Zenzone much though.

dominichello likes this.
  11. dominichello

dominichello New Member

well thats great to hear :D all was not for nothing ...time to level him up then

12. xAobax

xAobax Well-Known Member

R´zonand - Support/Healer-
    He is good to use Confusion skill to the runners in Metal Zone 4.
    You can unlock job2 lv1 fast to get Megaheal, chain , later job3 lv35 to get Heal all (very important)
    Sometimes against hard bosses you will need a second healer in your main team then it will be his turn to be useful for you as a healer.
    After this, you can unlock Sleep job2 lv65 it works for runners in Metal Zone1/2 and boss 15-10.
    AbouSkill job3 lv65 reduce life 1/3 can miss on enemy but it may be useful when pvp is on.
    Low damage of course, he can´t be perfect.
    He may not be so bad :D

dominichello likes this.