Pacts

Discussion in 'General' started by Shinryu, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Shinryu

Shinryu New Member

I know in pact of fellowship if you have a character at 100% SB you can no longer get them. I was wondering if the other pacts have something similar.

2. lynx

lynx Active Member

Pact of Truth is the same as Pact of Fellowship, characters with 100% SB will be removed from the pact.

In Pact of Fate, however, you need to have characters at their maximum luck, then they will not show up in the pact again.

tieuzbao likes this.
  3. legaiabay

legaiabay Active Member

Yup, it does for Pact of Truth and Pact of Fate but not for companion pact. So basically you can get all characters if you grind or "whale" enough.

4. Rydia

Rydia The Pink Pikapony Staff Member

Medals:
    There are 2 kind of pacts.

Pact of Fate: that gives Luck (it doesnt matter if its with coins "fellowship fate" or energy)

Pact of Truth: that gives SB (it doesnt matter if it with coins "fellowship" or energy)

In any pact once one of your characters reach their max amount of SB or Luck it cannot be dupped anymore.

That means a Silver character with 70 Luck will never be pulled again in any of the luck pacts (80L for goldens, 100L for Z and ^ class) but can be pulled on the Pact of Truth.

In the Pact of Truth all character will be maxed at 100 SB and once they reach it they cannot be pulled in another pact of truth, but they can in Pact of Fate.

Grinding Luck to complete Pact of Fate is way easier than grinding SB so for any new account we recommend to try to maximize Luck and not SB.

5. Shinryu

Shinryu New Member

Got a long way to go... I have almost all my characters at level 60 already. Thanks

6. Shinryu

Shinryu New Member

Thanks. I've been grinding this whole summer. Ive finished pact of fellowship and moving on the next ones.

7. Shinryu

Shinryu New Member

Thanks. Im far from new so its already hard to get either but I got the ones I actually use maxed. I just recently wanted to try and get all or most characters.

Rydia likes this.
  8. Terra-Em

Terra-Em Well-Known Member

Pact of Hope, which is a special pact that can only use "purchased" energy (check User Info under options), also is based on SB so if you have 100% SB char then it won't be pulled (exception is the bonus char you choose of course).

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  9. SmilyT1

SmilyT1 Member

Just make sure you don't farm too hard for the sake of your long term mental health.

france001 likes this.
  10. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

It's been mentioned already by @Rydia , but I figure I'll say it again explicitly, since it's important. If you think you're going to try to grind through one of the Pacts, your best bet is to grind Luck (Pact of Fate). It's the fastest pact(s) to complete, and having 100L characters will give you very useful drops in the endgame (far off, obviously, but something to think about). You can find a guide on how to grind Luck on this forum, should you want it.

And as @SmilyT1 said, don't burn yourself out by grinding, if you don't want to. The point of the game is fun, so what you want to get out of it is up to you.