Phaarz (35-8) farming

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Ivalvo AA, May 13, 2018.

1. Ivalvo AA

Ivalvo AA New Member

Hey guys , im about to recode Ba'gunar but the only thing i need is Pharez recruitment, i was frming her the entire week but she wontd drop and it's getting tedious

this is the team that I am currently using for
    [​IMG]

I also have these characters, which I can change to make the process a little easier ?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

should level up someone to replace someone on the actual team?

2. Ivalvo AA

Ivalvo AA New Member

BTW: Levitation do avoid time traps ?

3. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Either you proceed in story and clear chapter 35 (and loose 24/7 hard mode Shin'en, til you clear chapter 38) or you wait til dd for monsters in chapter 35.

You don't have Yukken and Rikken. Both have the skill pro negotiator, which helps a lot do recruit charas. The companion 'Pins' provides it too.

Ivalvo AA likes this.
  4. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

No. You need a chara with the skill time trap ward (for example Eileen^) or a companion, which gives the chara time trap ward (Suoh O).

Ivalvo AA likes this.
  5. Ivalvo AA

Ivalvo AA New Member

luckly i already got Spinetrich Kino Λ , i´ll focus on recode Eileen^(she looks so useful) and hoping for a early jokerΛ event lol

6. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

Why don't you just clear chapter 35 and open Phaarz in the coin pacts? That's honestly way easier than trying to recruit her one-by-one.

Ivalvo AA and Gujiniuniu like this.
  7. Ivalvo AA

Ivalvo AA New Member

!!!

I did not know that could be done like that.
    Thank you dude , i just will try to dont run out of gold

8. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Oh, I thought you knew about the pact and farmed Phaarz from chapter on purpose. We had a discussion about farming Phaarz in discord and even a thread here recently.

That's why I only mentioned, you can either clear the chapter and loose hard mode for Shin'en this way or farm on double drop day.

9. Ivalvo AA

Ivalvo AA New Member

im new at the forum , i dont even know there is a discord about this lol

i was pretty surprised about the coin pact, in the wiki the only Availability to get her its 35-8

[​IMG]

10. TrueShadow

The invite link is at the bottom of the front page, just above the old chat.

Anyway, most story mode monsters can be recruited from the Coin pacts once their chapter is cleared. The few exceptions aren't needed for recoding anyway.

It's also highly recommended that players strive to complete both Coin pacts before attempting to recode. Here's a guide that details why you should do that and how https://terrabattleforum.com/threads/completing-the-coin-pacts-pof-and-pofof-for-dummies.12914/

Ivalvo AA likes this.
  11. Tharos

Tharos The Source Explorer

Medals:
    Sometimes, wiki is not up to date, especially on later updates
    (but no worries, for this particular case, @64bit just fixed it a few minutes ago, thanks!)

Phaarz became capturable in a recent update, 5.2.0, when Ba'gunar became recodable. Before that, you could not capture it, nor pull it from pact.

General rule for recode monster: when they introduce a new recode that require a capturable A+monster from story chapters, the monter can be pulled from PoF once this chapter is cleared. 100% true, even if they hadn't the time to edit the wiki

secangel, Ivalvo AA and Rydia like this.
  12. Tempoltone

Tempoltone Member

Bagunar^ sb up pretty fast, you only need to get max luck

Ivalvo AA likes this.
  13. TrueShadow

Also I think it should be noted that once you recode Ba'gunar, you can get his base version again for free by finishing stage 4-10 again. That means if you don't mind relevelling base Ba'gunar over and over again, you can get Ba'gunar^ at 100L easily.

Recode Baggy -> Get base Baggy again -> Level Baggy to 80/80/80 -> Recode Baggy again -> Repeat until Baggy^ reaches 100L

If base Ba'gunar hasn't reached a significant amount of luck, this is a good way to get a 100L easily without touching the forest. As a bonus, Ba'gunar has excellent stats for a S class, on par with an average Z, plus a 3 Rows attack at level 1.

Ivalvo AA and Rydia like this.
  14. Ivalvo AA

Ivalvo AA New Member

oh! i didn't know that, thanks
    btw, how much SB and LB do increase by re-recode?

15. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

20% sb and luck from the monsters needed for recode are carried over to the recoded chara plus 5 luck per rerecode

Ivalvo AA likes this.
  16. ccwf

ccwf New Member

So, if you complete chapter 35 and max luck Phaarz and Mech Orbling before each recode, then it's 70/5%+70/5%+5% = +33% luck per recode. Otherwise, with just max luck Mech Orbling, it's 70/5%+5% = +19% luck per recode.

Ivalvo AA likes this.
  17. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Yes, + 33 luck per rerecode with max luck recode monsters (14 + 14 + 5) and + 19, if only one recode monster is max luck

Ivalvo AA likes this.