Pot completed

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by fei_dante, Feb 23, 2018.

1. fei_dante

fei_dante Member

3CF94B70-1AA5-4424-BDC3-6FEB0FEB7B00.png summary of my 1000 days of tb1( broke my login streak 40 days ago grrrrrr). Summing my iTunes receipts I am a little over 1100 euros spent on this game That is really not reasonable. Tired of the dupes I started sbing seriously in August 2016 at the start of the summer olympics. And from there I do not count the time spent sbing when watching series, films and sport. All this thanks to or because of the great community around this game :) love you guys/girl. I even made my seven years son sb for me ( no sb no tv my son : i am ashamed lol). The first time i played pvp Elelyon was above 25000 pts when I was struggling to reach S league. I tried to find videos of him. I tought he was a pro player and was the hearthstone's kolento of tb1. Found nothing then realized that tb1 was a confidential game lol. I sucked at pvp.
    Happy 20th anniversary to all Xenogears fans :)

2. Joe

Joe Active Member

That's AWESOME! :D:D

fei_dante likes this.
  3. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Gratz!!!

Really, I'm very, very happy for you right now! This damn game drained my soul (and a lot of money, lol) as well so I know how good you feel right now (and right in time for the new characters and the changes to the Lambdas in the Tavern!), you should be really proud of your achievement :)

A little pissed off for your broken login streak, but I'm happy to know that this didn't prevent you to reach the community goal of clearing the Pact.

The login thing will continue to annoy you for a bit more before you'll manage to move on, but know that we all did something wrong over our 1000+ days of game, you're not alone xD

fei_dante likes this.
  4. Terra-Em

Terra-Em Well-Known Member

grats fei now to prepare for the new characters that arrive this month!

fei_dante likes this.