PVP Cheaters Consolidated (Tips against them)

Discussion in 'General' started by Elelyon, Mar 21, 2016.

1. howardtc

howardtc New Member

Same case with me...

2. yeezus

yeezus Active Member

Just got an invalid from kawagoe (XZSMT) after a particularly hard won victory.

Ain't nobody got time for this sh*t :shifty:

3. Grun

Grun Active Member

Look at the matches of ran and fire. Sorry my english.

4. Sentenza

Sentenza Member

He (or she) is not the only one...i know at least 3 very famous members of this forum who are doing the same (guess who???:asshat:).
    if you finished 51st at the end, i think you could feel a little...screwed up.
    Thanks to these very fair players :finger:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    Grun, Janub and Pal like this.
  5. Pal

Pal New Member

Yeah, it's a bit ironic to see even the author of the anti-cheat thread uses alts to get freewins :D

Grun, Janub and Sentenza like this.
  6. Sentenza

Sentenza Member

7. Janub

Janub New Member

Hey Terra Battlers,

First of all I often read TBF, thanks to Tharos , SilverMitsuki and the wonderful orbling fhs for being so kind and for giving so many data and news about my most favorite mobile game.

I come here to say several things about the awfull mindset which will bring TB PVP to crash on the wall soon sadly. Less and less people are playing. And i don't want another brick in the wall :greyalien:

What's the point in using invalids, or win/win technics to reach high ranking?

What's the point in using several accounts to have free wins and by the way tranform top 50 ranking in a realy bad joke?

What's the point in being a master race player if you don't have any fair-play or any ethic? "Winning Ugly" should disappear !

Does it make us bigger ? More cleaver or smarter ?

TB is a "niche" game with a small community , it will be kind if we could respect each others and respect rules.

I'm really fed up with 4 or 5 players here (since the release of pvp), who destroy the spirit of that game mode with an awfull mindset, teenager mindset I should say.

So enough is enough, (if you want me to drop names, be sure I can) you should be careful because many of us became really upset. So many screens , so many reccordings are waiting and will probably lead MW to react toughly.

Fran├žois, Chankahou were cheaters, they disappeared, but some well kwown members here do exactly the same, and top of irony are complaining about cheaters.

So for next cup, try to be adult, try to be smart, take my post as a clear and real warning, if not, some of us will have to do what's needed to make it stop once and for all. :troll: are not always funny, did you get my point? By using several accounts in pvp you will be ban much more easier than with invalids, that's not a good deal I think, some of you push awfull mindset to far !

Sorry for being so tough, I really like most of you (Sean Bond thanks for all your interesting posts) but IF WE CANNOT RESPECT OURSELVES , what's the point in being a community.

See You, Bushido Code (;)) and fair-play are more valuable than winning ugly.

Pal likes this.
  8. Hayden

Hayden Well-Known Member

Aw well... not going to deny it i've abusing my Alt to get in Top50 not proud about it but considering how the PvP is dead thought it wouldn't really matter. But if it annoys players i'll stop doing so.. just didn't want to bother PvPing too much so i went with the lazy way. :I

Janub likes this.
  9. Jeba

Jeba Well-Known Member

I thought no one will notice :troll:
    All 3 famous members from this forum will have 0 trouble getting top 50 (even my alt this cup for that matter). You get tired of waiting to find a match and matching against alt just saves you time. You think we are stealing top50 from someone more deserving? Stop being lazy and play more or gitgud :troll:
    Then again like Hayden said, if that is really annoying, I ll stop doing it too!
    I like beating up scrubs more anyway :troll:

10. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

I wish my old tablet was good enough to run PvP or I'd do this too... Get myself into the S league then never look back.

11. Sentenza

Sentenza Member

I do my part of PvP every day, but i am also Lucky to have a job and a real social life :troll:.
    Me TOO i am sometimes waiting 5 minutes for meet some other player in PvP, but it doesn't prevent me to be in Top 50, even if i am a scrub ;)

Grun likes this.
  12. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

Looks like just making it to A league is good enough for 5 energy this time. I have 840 points and a 38% win rate, should easily make top 1000, ranked 736 right now...

13. Janub

Janub New Member

Stop being toxic, stop screw up people, stop put a :troll: behind each of your sentences, and prepare yourself to see coming a new Era, the end of toxic players on pvp, you're not the only one, but you're the worst by far. You should be ashamed, but with your mindset I knwow you're not. It's a pleasure to play versus Dawras or kurup or many other players, playing versus you is just a constant joke. Not on that event, but on each event since the pvp release. You went to far.

Oh sorry, i forgot, :troll: you will receive what you deserve. Take that post as an ultimate warning. I already know the end of the story.

14. Jeba

Jeba Well-Known Member

Oh I am terrified :troll:
    As far as i know I never had to cheat to win matches! if you think otherwise you can show proof and get me banned :troll: Hell just prove it and i will quit TB today :woot:

15. Janub

Janub New Member

Be sure I will. When you can once, you can twice .

16. Jeba

Jeba Well-Known Member

Once is enough. Just post it and get rid of me :troll:
    Let me guess, you must be one of the famous invalidate kings/queens :troll:

17. Zyron

Zyron Active Member

Calm down guys. That harsh words are not necessary. We battle in fights. And most time in co-op which is the fun part of the game.

I don't mind people playing with two accounts. I don't count that as cheating. I faced guys, where I lost before I could do a move. That is annoying and frustrating. And MW cares a shit about that.

18. Janub

Janub New Member

I'm calm, but whereas I really appreciate Hayden's post, I do not like Jeba's reply, i went here today to point something which exists for a long time, not only on that cup. So, facts are stubborn, or those mindset (invalids, double accounts ) will stop or we'll do what is needed.

How do we translate "banned" in latin? Maybe "dreydus" I guess.

19. Jeba

Jeba Well-Known Member

You are threatening to get me banned because you didn't like my reply :rolleyes:
    People are not allowed to be sarcastic in a public forum? It was just supposed to be fun. I was expecting replies like sentenza :p But some people are just too butthurt :troll:

20. Janub

Janub New Member

That will be my last words on that thread.

Try to understand the difference between a threat and a promise. I never threat, I warned you, it's up to you to change your mindset on pvp mode or not. As I told you I know what's coming if you don't.
    Farewell Jeba The Hutt :troll:

Oh PoT completed also...without screw up people for 2 years , pathetic !