[Rant] Feeling like ditching this account

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by smallduck, Nov 1, 2014.

1. smallduck

smallduck Member

This is my 21st day of playing Terra Battle.
    I'm enjoying it but I just can't get any good pulls... which makes me feel like playing another account - I haven't seen a single gold paper, i.e. S/SS pulls (bar the first reroll) ever since I started playing; in fact I got tons of dupes.

Dupes were:
    2 Graces
    4 Kuscahs
    2 Amerpacts
    1 Snaip

Sorted by:
    (1) Rarity/Rank
    (2) Level
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Snaip, Macuri and Amerpact (dang Lizardfolks) were decent pulls (ignoring their relatively weaker defenses) but the rest sucks...
    I'm not sure if I should ditch my account (I don't have that much time to play 2 accounts) for another account that has better first few pulls.

Sigh.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  2. Yin

Yin Member

If you want high-tier pulls, and not having them is stopping you from enjoying the game, go for it. However, SS characters are not required to beat the game. If you're just concerned about clearing the game, keep what you have.

3. smallduck

smallduck Member

Yeah it's quite true that I'm enjoying the gameplay of Terra Battle, but like you said I also love some of those S/SS characters and would love to own them. :(

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  4. Emu

Emu Member

Its up to you. Things to think about:
    1. How far are you? If you're past like chapter 15 it may be worth it to you to just keep going as that's quite a time expenditure.
    2. You have some of the better A rank monsters. Amerpact is said to be almost equivalent (if not equivalent) to SS mage Pizfer and Snaip is one of the best damagers in the game.

5. Xfh

Xfh New Member

A'merpact to me is not close to what piz'fer can be because of the total skillset. Piz'fer has 1 more spell than A'merpact does whereas the extra glacier skill that A'merpact would have to be as good as Piz'fer is replaced with a Icy counter... which I don't believe to be that useful. That's late game though, early game you could say a'merpact is better simply because of the easy access of materials to evolve him along with a normal amount of exp compared to SS character insane 70k exp+ for a level later on :(

Another thing I might add, is if you get 100% skill boost you're gonna eventually block those characters from the pull list, so if you're a completionist like me, focus on doing the coin dungeon and 1-5 for skill boosts and pulling tons of pacts of fellowship until you can get suoh, camellia, and sheena, which are 3 SS which really aren't so bad. Save the energy you get from log in bonuses. Eventually you'll get more SS.

6. Yin

Yin Member

I'm not 100% sure, but check to see if it's still possible to roll 2x on a fresh account. If you can still roll twice, you cna start over if you're willing to reroll until you get a 2xSS account. But if you can only roll once, I think it's better to stick with what you have, no guarentee your free energy rolls on the 2nd account will be any better than these, so you'd be giving up progress for nothing.

7. Emu

Emu Member

Amerpact hits quite a bit harder though, so in many ways it evens out. 400 magical attack after his boost is more than Pizfer can manage by quite a bit.

8. smallduck

smallduck Member

1. I'm at chapter 20... farmed quite abit there because I hit a bottleneck at chapter 21.

2. He drops like a fly though.

Yeah but that'd would take a while... and they'll add monsters/characters quicker than I can farm I bet.

I appreciate the comments. :)

9. smallduck

smallduck Member

Great.

Got
    2 Bagunar dupes
    1 more Grace dupe
    and Velraine

Nice game; I'm quitting and giving away my account. (PM me)

Yukken, Grace, Snaip, Amerpact and Kuscah has j3 unlocked and has their j2 skills maxed; Bagunar has j3 unlocked and j1 skills maxed. They are currently at j3 and has an average level of 55-60.
    I'm at chapter 20.

First come first served.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  10. O'pari

O'pari Member

11. Fraggle

Fraggle Member

If youre quitting, can i have the account back that i gave you a little while ago?

12. kebabsoup

kebabsoup New Member

Rerolling? Lol! Sounds like cheating. I guess I'm the kind of guy who literally burn down their character sheet in D&D when their character dies.

You start with crappy characters? Well you die with crappy characters. That's the way of Life.