[Rant] Let Me Share my experience with Bahamut

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by Zedriech, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Zedriech

Zedriech New Member

Ok, so there are 3 minutes left until the Bahamut ends. The first time the Bahamut event came out, right when the clock hit 12 AM I played a round and got him on the first try. I was so happy. Now this new event came out, so 1st I prepared my team for a week for this Neo Bahamut event, took me 3 days of grinding to get my characters to level 35. Now when Neo Bahamut came out I did the same, except this time I didn't get in on my first try, and my second, and every single one after that. I've done over 30+ levels of Bahamut and the Caldabolg still doesn't drop. I literally (NOT. EVEN. LYING.) Played Neo Bahamut for the past 3 days every single time I got 25 energy. I slept for like 2 hours for the past 3 days because by the time I wake up, I should have 25+ energy, and then I played it again and waited (ofc I was doing something waiting.... usually league of legends). And now, after that 3 days, nothing..... I hope this event comes back, i really hope

2. tobsy

tobsy Well-Known Member

That really sucks. I'd be really surprised if this was the last we see of Bahamut. I'm sure he'll be back. Next time, you should try the S/L trick if you don't wanna spend money recharging stamina.

3. Jjem

Jjem Active Member

SUCKS. IT SUCKED FOR ME TOO!

4. Piz'FerTheMaster

Piz'FerTheMaster New Member

Hopefully both forms will be back for his 3rd advancement.