Recent Run of Accomplishments

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by ccwf, Mar 15, 2019.

1. ccwf

ccwf New Member

Decided to take a break from Cryptid Forest farming which is *so* dull and try some other things I had never gotten around to in Terra Battle:
    • day before yesterday: finished getting second Primordial Dragon Z
    • yesterday: beat Shin'en for the first time and got Shin'en Λ
    • today's daily draws: got Minidra in Companions of Truth and Feno in Pact of Truth, both of which are new for me—best draw ever!
    Thanks to everyone for all the helpful guides and videos on this forum!!

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    First, congrats for your pulls, without a Z odds up getting a single Z is truly a great achievement, 2, new, in one day is just... wow :D

Shin'en Λ and the Primordial Dragon Z are 2 other great addition to your roster, and will totally be a game changer. How's your progress so far? How far are you in the story? Have you already cleared the pool of the silver characters?

Remember the most important thing to do is to enjoy the game: don't force the farm, don't make the forest become your worst nightmare and try everything you still haven't played. Have you already tried the Melting Pot stages? They're great for farming both Skill and Luck candies: probably not at the levels of the forest (I can't remember the exact numbers now), but still a great change from the usual runs.

I'm just happy that you are having a good time, please keep enjoying TB as much as possible <3

3. ccwf

ccwf New Member

2, new, in one day is just... wow :D
    Yeah, I have never had that happen to me, so I just had to de-lurk and post about it. :)

Have you already cleared the pool of the silver characters?

No, I still have seven B-level and A-level adventurers to clear from Pact of Fate and a dozen S-levels.

But I haven't been working on skill boost at all, so I have a still have a ton of B/A/S-level adventurers to draw from Pact of Truth—getting Feno there was truly a lucky (0.12%) and wonderful surprise today.

How far are you in the story?

I stopped in the middle of Chapter 35 Malevolence Alights a long, long time ago because it was very challenging when I stopped and so that I would one day be able to farm Shin'en Λ. Finally got him for the first time yesterday. :)

I have not tried the Melting Pot stages. Thanks, I'll give them a shot. :happy:

4. ccwf

ccwf New Member

• day before yesterday: finished getting second Primordial Dragon Z
    • yesterday: beat Shin'en for the first time and got Shin'en Λ
    • today's daily draws: got Minidra in Companions of Truth and Feno in Pact of Truth, both of which are new for me—best draw ever!
    And today, I got Ashe (new for me) as my daily Pact of Truth draw, so that's two Z-draws in two days from Pact of Truth and three total Z-draws in the last two days from the daily draws, all of which were new adventurers/companions for me. :D:D:D

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  5. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    ok, at this point get ready to some bad luck to compensate or something, Ashe (lunar + tapper) is really good. Not at the levels of characters like Mizell and Sayu but damn, that's still some top tier luck xD

The world is telling you to start working on the Royal Ringstone, the 1% drop from the Sun King, so don't give up and keep working on your roster ahahah