Returning player - clueless.

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Garagely, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Garagely

Garagely New Member

Well, I had been poking at Terra Battle 2 quite a bit, but grinding for SB just got monotonous. So I decided to check out my original game of Terra Battle. Now, I put this one down for a long time. Initially I thought it was only like 9 months, but I think more than a year is more accurate.

Last I recall the lambda recodes were few and far between. Seems to be a ton of them now. At the time Piz'fer was the only card I had that could be recoded, but I believe I got frustrated over leveling every job to 80, so I never recoded him. I do have all of the materials. Invincible was new when I stopped playing.

Here is what I'm working with. Is it worth continuing on, or should I abandon ship and restart? I am currently stuck on Chapter 35, and I've never played multiplayer. Hopefully I haven't broken any forum rules, I'm always nervous about that when I'm in a new forum.
    Thank you all in advance.
    edit- oops, they got uploaded in the wrong order, my apologies.
    4.JPG 1.jpg 2.JPG 3.JPG

2. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    LoL!

No, dont worry you didnt break any rules by asking for some advice xDDDDDDDDDDDD

About your account I dont see any benefits from restarting, you have a lot of characters and losing them would be a pity.

Unfortunately to keep advancing or clearing any of the content you havent done yet you should level your characters ^^UUU

Since you dont look interested in grinding Im not going to tell you to complete the coins pacts (I still recommend it but I can understand if you dont feel like doing it xD). If you are interested there is a guide in the Guides subforum or you can ask here and we can link it ^^

So a good party you can do with the less grinding possible would be:

Snaip^ Bahl^ Pizfer^ Palpa^ + 1 healer + 1 someone else

Healers you can use Eileen or Amimari. I would recomend you to recode Eileen.

For the last spot you can use Samatha^ (She has CT+4 so should help you a lot with the movements)

Other options: Bahamut^, Daiana^, Amerpact^ if you want mages

If you want more physical damage you can recode Grace^.

So example party:

Snaip^ Bahl^ Pizfer^ Palpa^ Eileen^ Samatha^

Leveling that party you should be able to finish the story without any issues.

Also try to complete the Matsuno quest that is currently in the map!!!! here is a guide to it:

https://terrabattleforum.com/threads/death-of-shay-arionne-matsuno-world-event.13422/

If you want to play some coop it can give you some extra energies for new characters you can find us in chat in this webpage (https://terrabattleforum.com/chat/), but most people is in discord (the link is also in the chat)

Another interesting guide you should check out is the returning player guide here:

https://terrabattleforum.com/thread...ou-missed-from-when-you-stopped-playing.9492/

For more guides and tips about the game check our index here ^^

https://terrabattleforum.com/threads/forums-index-of-guides.12743/

Sorry for the "rushed" response, usually I would like to format my answer a little better xD

Feel free to ask any question you have ^:^!!!

Enjoy the game :love::love::love:

lacivon likes this.
  3. Garagely

Garagely New Member

I'm paranoid, what can I say XD Thank you, this is very helpful. I actually don't mind grinding, I think what happened with Piz'fer was just that I thought only his third job had to be at 80 for some reason, and I had finally gotten the materials and was so excited... then I realized I wasn't even close to getting that recode. So it was mostly frustration. And then I started playing PaD, and it was nice that you didn't actually have to use cards to level them... ANYWAY.
    When I looked at the cards I had, and then looked over the newer cards on the wiki, I realized two things: 1) I have no idea what I'm doing in this game anymore, and 2) the units I thought were great really aren't. Except Piz'fer. I will cling to Piz'fer.

I will gladly take that advice, thanks so much!

Rydia likes this.
  4. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals: