SB 100,1%?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Hackers & Feature Requests' started by EpicPotato, Feb 16, 2015.

1. EpicPotato

EpicPotato Active Member

So i recently joined a public chaos 3 lobby and the host had an Jennish with 100,1% sb and now im wondering how that is possible. Some kind of glitch or what? I would upload a screenshot but it somehow doesnt work even though its a png file with 700 kb

2. Ginnoji

Ginnoji Active Member

Use something like Microsoft Paint and save the file as a JPEG file then upload it here.
    Or use this site and post the link here.

3. EpicPotato

EpicPotato Active Member

When im trying to upload it its always "failed to upload selected file" with both methods. I also tried to upload to coverted pic to the the site but didnt work. But maybe later i could try it from my computer when i am home.

4. Waifu

Waifu Active Member

?

Attached Files:

5. Cel

Cel Well-Known Member

The only scenario that I can think of this happening, is if the character is at 99.9% SB and gains 0.2% SB over the course of a dungeon/quest. IF that happens, then 100.1% SB is totally possible. However, I normally would expect the game code to check this and cap this number...unless of course someone modifies the code and sends to the server that no matter what you do, all characters gain 0.2% SB without actually doing the dungeon. Speculation, of course, and I wouldn't be surprised that the latter happens in other parts of the internet.

6. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

I heard 100.1% SB bug and that it could only happen in the co-op missions. Probably an oversight on how skill boosts are capped/checked. Never saw 100.2% though.

It does not matter though. Any SB over 100% is basically useless, so let's call it a bug, let MW know (if you want) and go on with our lives :)

7. ranix

ranix Active Member

wait whar kinvanc, no way!
    our new goal should be full party with 100.2 %!!!!!
    ;-)

Kivanc likes this.
  8. ihack

ihack New Member

It is impossible to have 100.2% as a normal player except hacking. I know because I know how to do it.

9. Ginnoji

Ginnoji Active Member

Well, you better not discuss it on these forums or they will ban you. Just saying.

EpicPotato and Kivanc like this.
  10. ihack

ihack New Member

Yes, I read the rules, thank you for reminding.:)

11. Inagaki

Inagaki Active Member

Really strange xD

12. tbowlo

tbowlo Member

Seems like they patched this. Tried to get a 99.9% Jennish to 100.1% in Coop. Had him attack over 100 times and still couldn't get 2 SB

13. supergaijin

supergaijin Well-Known Member

my tiamat had 100.2% for a bit after a reload error and the wrong team got the boost, including my already 100% tiamat. this error persisted for a day or two and then resolved itself

14. Rob Watkins

Rob Watkins New Member

My Jennish has been on 100.1% for a few weeks now. It went to 100.1% during a co-op mission where I lost connection to my wireless router during the last turn of the game. Once I was able to return to Terra Battle, I was shown the rewards screen with a team of characters that hadn't even participated in the mission. Jennish went from 100% to 100.1% even though he wasn't on the team that went on that mission.