Sbing Tronic Gal

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by DEaK67, Sep 9, 2017.

1. DEaK67

DEaK67 Member

Been wondering this for a while, Usually when i luck farm i also lowkey SB a character at the same time, at 100 Luck they usually end up with 30-50 SB.

For Someone Like Tronic Gal who just has all Attack Skills, (which is just 1 of the 3 different sets you can get SB from per turn) am i better of giving her a Demon Chronicle (dont have Demon* I assume if id have demon it would be better) or The Tronic Gal O/any other healing companion so she hits 2 of the sets you can get sb from.

2. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

Where's her SB at right now? I have her and I slapped a healing companion like White Candle or Lamp on her and she SB great. If she had a healing phase, I'd have chosen the DC but I went with WL/WC to give her that second phase...and also they triggered much more often than DC?

I have a demon from the last COH, so she was quickly 100SB (the difference is amazing!)

Also I too SB her while I LB her and others...

3. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:

A 30% emit rate healing companion.

You can check which otomos are better to equip for each character in this post: [Guide] Best Otomos for SB training

Remember that the post covers most of the character of the game, characters with skills with a lower emit rate attack skill (like Gugba or Gaiga) would be doing better with a 30% emit Healing Companion than with a Demon.