Should the post-game beatable with a 100% farmable team?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kivanc, Dec 11, 2014.

What kind of team should be able to beat (i.e., clear without energy continues) post-game content?

1. 100% farmable

11 vote(s)
    14.5%
  2. 100% farmable + your initial roll (do tell us what that roll is :))

12 vote(s)
    15.8%
  3. Semi-farmable: it is okay to require a few specific PoT-only characters

48 vote(s)
    63.2%
  4. Full PoT: only the ones who pay should be able to beat the game

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  1. Lionel

Lionel Active Member

I voted farmeable because that way hard work, logic and craft can beat the game, not money

ibuki likes this.
  2. lm009

lm009 Member

The only real issue I've had was ch18's difficulty spike being a bit too harsh but yes obviously people figured a way around it w/o levitation. I honestly think they should just change one of Palpa's skills to levitation since that skill is kinda rare yet in the ch18 and Leviathan dungeon, it is just too damn useful for those who have it and punishing for those who don't.

dominichello likes this.
  3. Lionel

Lionel Active Member

The thing with money is that you always need more, specially if they are using this game to finanziate their future console game.

Unfortunately pvp has always and will always be impossible for free gamers. The only option you will have is to find your duellist through the forum and duell that person specifically trusting that he hasnt done any iap

If bonus are given on pvp im quite sure some low iap gamers will sneak into the non iap community of duells. In the end you will only duel those people who you know fairly well

4. Tealius

Tealius The Magic Mint Mod

You're assuming we know the system for PvP, for all we know, it could just be based on local Bluetooth connection. We have no idea what the system will be as of now.

5. Drewbiepie

Drewbiepie Well-Known Member

Didn't get levitate after a month plus of playtime, brute-forced Leviathan without Grace. Argument invalid XD

Asphidel and Tealius like this.
  6. Lionel

Lionel Active Member

You seem to have the best healer on the game (your profile pic) stick with healing their asses and ull be great

Theres no way pvp is for bluetooth only, i can bet money on that, theres similar games to this ive played before, somehow it reminds me of metal slug defense, and you want to stay away of their pvp unless uve spent 400£

7. Tealius

Tealius The Magic Mint Mod

There can be a way, @Lionel but honestly I think you're right, but we can't throw any ideas out the window or accept any as true fact as of right now.

8. Cel

Cel Well-Known Member

I feel like the problem is because there are easier methods (Grace, Starwhip) the community isn't looking to explore other methods that are possible. It's easier to do it the easy way, instead of finding novel methods. If I had an -upi brother, I'd probably test it out. I'm thinking of doing some other tests, like Leviathan without high Ice resist. Also, I want to see if Amimari can survive Icicle with 0% ice resist. But 16,000 coin vs Leviathan for science...

9. dominichello

dominichello New Member

having no POT -SS (Sh*T rolls) im of the opinion it should be farmable mobs acheivable, but im bias. Also gnna ask the question..whats IAP players?

10. Twintails

Twintails Active Member

IAP = in-app purchase

dominichello likes this.
  11. dominichello

dominichello New Member

12. Asphidel

Asphidel Member

Drew actually doesn't have Amimari :p

As for my actual opinion on the subject: I think their should be more farmable utility monsters. For instance: You really need Ice Capsules, or levitate for leviathan. There should be a monster that has fire capsules, but is otherwise absolutely garbage. Same with levitation. So you could farm any specific skills you needed, but would be at a huge disadvantage, due to the fact that you basically have to coddle one of your party members. (kinda like how the starwhip method is harder than the grace method)

So, I think that it's fine if events require specific skills, so long as those skills are farmable.

IMMvp, Myskaros and Calibur like this.
  13. IMMvp

IMMvp Active Member

+11111111111111111111111111111111